So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

What a great day.  It is hot out there!

In for lunch, then back to the pool.

Lunch is leftover pork chop on a rice cake with Marmite and a bowl of blueberries.

Where you going boating, Russ?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Somebody stole my Weather Channel, she got a new pair of shoes and I don't like the Ch-Changes.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening!  Where's all this DS traffic coming from?  Is DV down again? (Elmo asks knowingly...)

KFC Twonie Tuesday for dinner.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

That Pineapple Express movie, looks hilarious.

Sister had a scare today at horse, fell off while jumping, then was bucked off while in a jump. She's doing fine though.

Sawdust

I wish we had a KFC in the valley, Nanaimo or Campbell River only. I love the look of that bowl with chicken, mashed taters, corn & gravy.

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

Haha, not touching that thing, Yum! (the company that owns Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, KFC, A&W, Long John's) came out with those 'bowls' for Taco Bell, now they're incorporated it with KFC.

Lil Me

Sawdust, I like the look of the "chicken bowl" as well.  I haven't tried one yet, because I'm mindful of the fact that KFC mashed potatoes taste sadly like glue.

Sportsdude

bwhahaha glue.

ugh, I swear, I hate trans-pacific arguments over nothing, people worry about everything too much over there.

Sawdust

Oh dra. So sad they taste like ca-ca, I love the concept. It drives poor Miss P.C. around the bend, she really doesn't like some foods touching other foods.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

What happens if they do?  

Sawdust

It's not a pretty sight.  

Lil Me

Mr Sawdust must like eating at a buffet...can let the mashed and gravy runneth over into everything else.

Sawdust

Me likey buffets!

As much or as little of any type of selection, and I have no problem with my food items getting up close & personal with each other.

Sportsdude

Buffets are awesome. If they're good.

|