So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Er.... OK, had I been in Lil Me's shoes, I would have run away a long time ago. Yikes, indeed.

Hmmm..... hadn't had turkey in a long time. Come to think of it, the last time I had turkey was Christmas. I don't do turkey very well. There's something about the bird that scares me.....

Hey SD, are you going to go back to Nanaimo?    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good morning Lise.  

If you like turkey, but don't like the idea of a giant bird....get the turkey pieces.  I get the drums or thighs, and do them in the crock pot.  Delish.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Turkey rules! There is nothing better! Especially turkey sandys leftover.

We didn't do the classic Christmas style turkey meal. Basically just some mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, garden salad, watermelon for dessert. Turkey dinner, summer style!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Morning!  Coffee and sunshine.  Yay!!!!!

I'll eat turkey, but I prefer chicken....unless it's the ground turkey meat from Costco that you can use in any chili or soup.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Sounds like an interesting camp trip had by all!

We went to the bird sanctuary and saw a few bald eagles and some interesting looking birds.  The walk was really peaceful and nice.  It was kinda romantic too. :)

Last night, our Landlord ran two loads of laundry from 9:30 to 10:30.  *sigh*  Is it ok to tell them not to run it that late?  (nothing past 9pm?) We hear it so well downstairs and it keeps me awake.  They seem to do this once in a while.  

Van

Of course it is ok to go tell them. Just politely ask them and they should understand. If they don't comply after that, I would take it to the next level and not be so nice from there on.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I hope they will understand.

Hiya Van. :)  Have you ever watched the movie, The Saint?  

Van

Hi!

No, I never seen that movie. I had to Wiki what it was. Val Kilmer 1997.

Is it good?

purelife

I saw it over the weekend and it's an awesome movie.  It sounds like you and I have the same taste for movies and I think you'll like it.  I LOVED it!

Van

I like Val Kilmer when he was in the Doors. I thought he did a good job of Jim Morrison.

Michel

Michel

purelife

That's the place, Michel.  Have you been there before?

Some aloe vera will help your sunburn.  Sorry, but your wipes won't work. ;)

How do you find the BPL?  

Michel

Sportsdude

Afternoon everybody,
No Lise, I'm not going back to Nanaimo (except for some govt paper work). lol

Good luck on your Shaw troubles Michel.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|