So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Yikes. Indeed stay away from that street.

Morning/Afternoon. Raining here, which is not what we need.
Ah crap, they raised the cresting of the river down at the farm above the 'critical' line. which means the farm becomes this fortress of closing all the gates on the highways. Like a walled area. Damn, we don't need this.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

leftover spag and meatballs for lunch.  leftovers always seem to taste better the next day.

P.C.

I had leftover pasta too purelife.....and it IS one of those things that taste great left over.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I think anything in sauce tastes better the next day.
  Leftover steak in a wrap for lunch.

Almost...finished...packing...

I really admire artistic people like P.C.--people who can see a bunch of materials and "make something" out of it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I'm in total shock.
Tim Russert died.

Van

Happy Friday!

Yeah, Tim Russert was young too hey! Oh well, doubt I will lose sleep tonight over that.

Hey! Pretty decent today. I do feel lucky. Give me a mellow rain any day over what a lot of other places are going through.

Mellow night for me. I am thinking pizza/movie/popcorn night. Tomorrow is beer and friends night.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Pizza/movie/popcorn is a great night.

I'm leaving soon, so have a good weekend everybody!!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

What a great way to spend Friday night, Van!

Byeee LM.  Have fun. :)

Sportsdude

Horrible weekend coming up, I so can't wait. *sarcasm*

Michel

purelife

Now why can't I have something exciting from where I sit?      

Sportsdude

Well I'm going to drive to a place and then walk into the woods.

Michel

Michel

Van

YESSS!!! Life is good! Awesome contract finished this week. Client is happy, budget was bang on, and I am now waiting for a pizza!!

YAYAYAAAAA!

Lil Me, have a great weekend!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|