So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol. He's from a middle class suburb of St. Louis and never hung out at 'Natural Bridge and Kingshighway' as a kid because that was too dangerous for him probably.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/g050.gif" border=0]                                                                       .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

haha. He's a St. Louis rapper P.C.

If you ever see rappers wearing St. Louis sports jerseys (Cardinals, Rams retro and modern and St. Louis area basketball stars) They're part of the St. Lunatics and rap about the ghetto life of North St. Louis. Yet none of them actually were born in North St. Louis or grew up there. lol typical.  

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
haha. He's a St. Louis rapper P.C.

If you ever see rappers wearing St. Louis sports jerseys (Cardinals, Rams retro and modern and St. Louis area basketball stars) They're part of the St. Lunatics and rap about the ghetto life of North St. Louis. Yet none of them actually were born in North St. Louis or grew up there. lol typical.

[/DIV]
 What's a Cardinal or Ram? kidding...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
  Sportsdude wrote:
 [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Gasconade Ste. Genevieve Cape Girardeau and St. Louis on the Mississippi).  [/SPAN]

AH AH AH All these places sounds like from rural Québec. How cute !

Well there's also

Kaskaskia island (its not an island, its just after the big huge quake 200 years ago the river (mississippi) was on one side of this town and moved to the other side. Its the only part of Illinois west of the Mississipi (it used to be east of course) lol.

Oh it gets better the french came first (of course) then the Brits won the French and Indian war and took over a part, then French sold the purchase to the Spanish who then took over the Purcahse, then the Germans moved in. So you will go from a town called Renault, then the next one over is Wartburg and then down the road is De Soto and then Chester. lol (French, German, Spanish, English).

Same goes with the county I live in. My town is a british name, the city is french, down the road is a german name, and down another street are 4 french named suburbs.

P.C.

Ram.......

[img style="WIDTH: 382px; HEIGHT: 242px" height=278 src="http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aphe8k96kgcO/610x.jpg" width=469]

Cardinal.....

[img height=290 src="http://www.statesymbolsusa.org/IMAGES/Virginia/cardinal_byOwnby1.jpg" width=268]

P.C.

ORRRRRRR......

Ram...

Cardinal...

[img style="WIDTH: 265px; HEIGHT: 369px" height=567 src="http://ethicscenter.nd.edu/about/images/cardinal.jpg" width=411]

Michel

Lil Me

whoa! Settle down.  Have another cup of bourgeois Yuppie decaf.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Speaking of Gods My Church is in the cross hairs of a Tornado right now. Its heading right for it. lol

While I was talking about french towns a tornado went by my house, didn't even notice. lol

Sportsdude

Oh Oh The National Cable News Media is picking up on this. lol

Nope now they don't care, local media doesn't even care, just a poor black neighbourhood. lol

The big scandal last year was when a Tornado went through the 'rich' area and News media didn't warn the folks. lol  

Michel

Michel

|