So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
Speaking of Gods My Church is in the cross hairs of a Tornado right now. Its heading right for it. lol

While I was talking about french towns a tornado went by my house, didn't even notice. lol[/DIV]
 My God would never do that to my church!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

LOL....you little trouble maker.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

lol!

More Greek chicken wraps. Same as yesterday. Lots of leftovers.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Leftover chicken teriyaki for me.

Sportsdude

I made spaghetti. Took the leftover meat sauce added mushrooms, yellow papers, cucumbers. Then took a nap. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

P.C. wrote:
Leftover chicken teriyaki for me.[/DIV]
 Did somebody say..TERIYAKI!!!

P.C.

Yellow papers ?  I hear pink paper is yummy as well.

Sportsdude

Oh dear. LOL

peppers.

*goes for something with caffiene*

purelife

Good afternoon Lunch Crew!

I had chicken shawarma with cous cous and potato salad.  yummeee... :)

Lil Me

leftover chicken- toasted club sammy.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Afternoon and still raining. lol  

purelife

It sounds like chicken is on the menu for most of us today. :)

Hey - does anyone remember when your first scan is?  Is it 12 weeks in Vancouver?  And, do you know when your tummy starts to bulge?  Or does that depend on size of women?    

P.C.

I never had scans....so not too helpful there.  I think I started to 'show' around 6 months with the first...and between 4 and 5 with the others.

purelife

We brought a book "What to Expect when Expecting" and that wasn't too helpful considering it was printed in the States.  We saw a better one printed in Canada but it's $30.

I'll ask my doc.. but I jsut wanted to know ahead of time. :)  

I also noticed that my hips are starting to fill in.  (even Mr PL and my mom).  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Sportsdude

Why wasn't it helpful?  

|