So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Beatutiful birdie house!  The birds will be proud to move in there!!!    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

lol.....apparently they think OUR house is the snake house.  I've never seen that happen before.  I guess he just took a left instead of a right.  Silly snake.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Speaking of snake, where my parents used to live... this snake decided to "visit" them while they were sleeping.  The snake peeked out from the cracks of their bedroom wall behind them... oh freaky!  

Lil Me

From the sounds of it, everyone needs one of them snake bats.

ADD: Including purelife's parents.  hahahahaha

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well, I'm not afraid of snakes.....but I do not think I would like to see one in my bedroom.  

Lil Me

Need a snake bat!  

P.C.

rofl.  [img onclick="selecte('lookround.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/lookround.gif" border=0]    

Lil Me

purelife's roasted chicken sounds mighty fine.  

P.C.

Roast chicken has always been....and probably always be in my top 3 favourite meals.  It's comfort food to the max.  

Sportsdude

Home early on a Saturday night in the sprawl. :(
My friend's brother's gf works at Lowe's, he'll try to get me a job there.
Best to start reading.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

My cold isn't going away...it's getting worse, in fact. :(  Does anyone have a remedy?  It has been a LONG time since I've had any cold.

Good evening to all.  Roast chicken turned out nicely. I think I added too much water cuz it turned into soup.  Ooops... ADDHD does that to ya.   But, chicken was teh bombz! :)

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Citrus fruit.  Lotsa sleep.
 Lemon juice and honey in a mug of hot water.

Sportsdude

Wow. SFU's student newspaper writers no absolutely nothing about the states, yet they act like they do. hahahaha

Sportsdude

Sportsdude wrote:
Wow. SFU's student newspaper writers know absolutely nothing about the states, yet they act like they do. hahahaha

|