So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

That's no fun purelife.  Unfortunately, colds will just run their course.  Lottsa liquid is the answer.

Try and soak up some Vitamin D.  Get out in the sunshine with a blankie and a book and drink some OJ.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

SD wrote:  Wow. SFU's student newspaper writers no absolutely nothing about the states, yet they act like they do. hahahaha

Well of course you have to remember that most of us aren't as smart as you SD....I might even go as far to say that NONE of us are as smart as you.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
[em]SD wrote:  Wow. SFU's student newspaper writers know absolutely nothing about the states, yet they act like they do. hahahaha
[/em]

Well of course you have to remember that most of us aren't as smart as you SD....I might even go as far to say that NONE of us are as smart as you.
--------------------------------
Huh??? lol You obviously didn't get what I wrote. I'm making fun of myself by pointing out people who think they know everything.

I was woken up today by thunder which was shaking the house and sounding like bombs going off. Now on a local channel McCain's favourite pastor Hagee who thinks Hitler was sent by God is on tv. His program is crazy.

w
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Huh??? lol You obviously didn't get what I wrote. I'm making fun of myself by pointing out people who think they know everything.

I guess I didn't.  I must have missed the connection between you and SFU newspaper writers.  There had to have been an article that inspired your comment.  (I bet I can guess which one )

Sportsdude

Yeah the right wing editor coming off super smug thinking he knows everything about the world and America, that the SFSS is run by Communists etc and that everything to him is considered Communist etc. I've seen idiots like that my entire life, it's the typical american right wing mentality you see in the media to be a right wing cynic who are trying to mimick left wing cynics. Except right wing cynics never come off as funny, just crass,obnoxious and a bully.

Instead of writing about 'how they see it', they write with their precieved prejudices which come off as a cranky old curmudgeon.

P.C.

Aha !  So I DIDN'T miss the humour..... it WAS a criticism of SFU newspaper writers....and not a joke about yourself.  

Lise

Gracious, PC!!! Wow! That's not a bird house, that's a BIRD MANSION!!! Compared to what you have, my bird house is like a miserable hut.

Dinner at Tropika on Cambie. It was..... nice. Fast. I still think the ppl there are bloody snootty. Not returning. Ever. If it weren't for my pals, I wouldn't go back.

We went to Dragon Ball Bubble Tea. Awesome stuff. I had papaya with coconut jelly. Either I haven't had bubble tea in a long time or it was the best drink. Place was busy, packed.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

well technically it was a shot at the editor, but I was thinking about myself with Canadian politics, although every Canadian my age has told me I know more about the country then they do, so I don't know. lol

Hey Lise! I miss bubble tea, my friend mocks me for liking Bubble Tea. Says white people hate and that asians only like it. pffft. lol I miss his opinionated self.

Lise

Heck, everyone should like bubble tea. It's da best!

What flavor do you like? I think I enjoy taro and papaya the best.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I dunno at first g.f.t. wanted me to have the usual which I believe was green tea? Then she told me I'd like the more cooler freezy drink with pineapple meat from Bubble World. Still a noob with Bubble Tea, but I like it a lot.  

P.C.

That doesn't sound like a good experience Miss Lise.

I've never had a bubble tea. (Confession:  I don't even know what bubble tea is [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0] )  

P.C.

SD wrote:  well technically it was a shot at the editor.........

So I'm not a complete idiot at deciphering what I'm reading ?

Sportsdude

No it was attack on the editor, but also a statement about myself. If you can't make fun of yourself, what's the point of life? lol  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h030.gif" border=0]                                                                [FONT color=#ffffff] .[/FONT]

|