So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Weird day.  It's really warm out....but kind of overcast.  I WANT SPRING !!!!

*I don't think Heckyl has to worry about sickle-cell.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

hmm... Maybe I misread SD's post?  

Sportsdude

basically it means pregnant people stay away from people with this disease.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

purelife, I liked Cirque. I seen it twice. I seen Mystére at Treasure Island in Vegas, and a different show in Calgary a few years ago. entertaining stuff. After watching a show like that, I feel so out of shape! haha.

Yes PC, I can smell summer, it smells so sweet, but I can't taste it yet. Soon though, woohoo?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Hiya Van!  It's kinda windy out right now.... not looking good for the waters today.

Van

take it easy out on the water.

I think I am going to lay on my couch tonight and be lazy. Maybe order a pizza. It has been weeks since I did just that.

Later!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Don't forget beer! :)

mmmmmmmpizzzzaaaa.....

P.C.

Mmmm...pizza.  

Anyone know how long Michel will be away ?  He may have mentioned it, but I forget. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  I thought it was only just for the weekend.

purelife

Tomorrow is our Regatta.  Wish me luck guys and hope the weather is nice. :)

Good luck with your tkd seminar, LM.

I also thought Michel was away just for the weekend.

ADD:  Now I want pizza too..maybe I'll order in tomorrow or go to my fav, Me & Ed's.

Lil Me

Good luck and have fun at the regatta, purelife.

I thought Michel was gone for a week.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

It's Montreal. He might not come back lol.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
It's Montreal. He might not come back lol.

Not sure? Maybe you would have to ask the thousands of Montreal transplants that moved out west during the 90s.

Beautiful lazy evening here. It does a body good to be lazy sometimes. Pizza was great. Now I just need some fresh fruit and a shower.

Lise

Greetings. How is everyone?

Oh, I love Cirque. Have nothing but admiration for the show. I can't afford the tickets tho.... it will mean I have to bring the whole gang with me and that will cost me a pretty penny.

Ye Gods.... not looking to working tomorrow. I don't like working with this a**hole at work and I'm gonna be schedule with him. I'm bringing my iPod and plugging it into my ears so I don't have to talk/see him. Why do they let these inbreds into work?????? ARGH!!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

G'morn!

That sucks working with people you hate. I would get out of there or you will go berserk! Life is too short to put up with sh*t like that.

What's up for the weekend?

Rain or shine, I am biking Saturday. Pub supper tonight with a friend.

P.C.

Good morning Van.  Weekend is looking like it's off to a good start.  Gorgeous sunny out there already this morn.....and it's even warm.  

No big plans for me ....except playing in the garden and more playing in the garden. Also going to see if we can get my giant bird feeder up.  (FINALLY finished it)  It's so cute...heeheeeee.

May I freshen your coffee ? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/d060.gif" border=0]

|