So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Sure, I would love more coffee!

How big is this bird feeder? Sounds like you would need a crane and some good hydraulics.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Good morning everyone.

No weekend plans yet... going to take it easy.  I like weekends when there isn't anything planned. :)

ADD:  Hiya Van.

Van

Hi purelife. First weekend I will be in town in a few weeks. Should be a busy one though.

chat later.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

van_guy

ooooo...I like pears in pairs, especially bosc pears.  Speaking of pairs, the only pairs that I don't want are twins.  

ADD:  Now everyone is gone...   what did I say?

Sorry PL your morning is my bedtime ... I was drifting away before you even started.

Here's hoping for triplets .... [/DIV]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Sure, I would love more coffee!

How big is this bird feeder? Sounds like you would need a crane and some good hydraulics.

lol....It's a little bit big...ish, Van.  

Good evening Van Guy.  We could all sing a lullabye ?  lol

I like a 'no plans' weekend.....just taking it as is comes is a good thing.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Triplets?!  I'll need 3 boobs to accomdate the demand!

There's one tv show about this couple who first started out with twin girls and then, next pregnancy, she had sixtuplets.  So, the show is called Jon and Kate Plus Eight.    

49er

P.C.

.......started out with twin girls and then, next pregnancy, she had sixtuplets.

Like Gophie says.....sometimes God does have a sense of humour.  A warped sense of humour.  

van_guy

Good evening Van Guy.  We could all sing a lullabye ?  lol

That's OK.  I've been reading about the geophysical properties of rocks all day - I'm plenty bored.

I like a 'no plans' weekend.....just taking it as is comes is a good thing.

I work 7 days a week ... what's a weekend?  Then when I'm at home - I usually have a paint brush in one hand and a kids lacross stick in the other ... [/DIV]

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/c030.gif" border=0]                                                                            [FONT color=#ffffff]    .[/FONT]

purelife

P.C. wrote:
 [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/c030.gif" border=0]                                                                            [FONT color=#ffffff]    .[/FONT]
So, uhm, who's who?!  

P.C.

P.C. is the cheeky one.  Van Guy sets her straight.

van_guy

purelife wrote:
P.C. wrote:

So, uhm, who's who?!  

I think PC is playing "My heart bleeds for you" and I"m smashing the violin over her head.  Orrrrr maybe I'm the violin and Barbara Walters is the ... heck who knows.

van_guy

Well all.  It's past midnight - I'm off to bed.

Good morning to you all.

purelife

Have a good night Van_Guy.

|