So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Michel wrote:
It's a 15 hours drive from Vancouver, so drive safely. You need a full week for that trip minimum to appreciate.  
  Hello Michel!!

Depends how you drive...

Hope everyones well! I have a half day off so here I sit.. at least they have net conn here in the hotel bar. Although its 5 bucks an hour
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Lil Me

Hey Russ!  Hey Michel!

Beautiful day out there today.  Supposed to be hot.  I heard 29-30deg by the afternoon.  Wahoo!  It might be safe to take my winter tires off.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Have a good day off, Russ.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Oh, I mis-heard the weather report the first time.  Temp will be 29-30 by the end of the week- not today.
 Supposed to rain on the weekend, which sucks.  I'm supposed to be camping.

This is the coldest spring weather since 1972.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

My cold is gone, too!  

Michel

Lil Me

Gotta run.
 Gym calls, then running errands for the rest of the am.  Gotta change the tires, buy laundry detergent...

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
Gotta run.
 Gym calls, then running errands for the rest of the am.  Gotta change the tires, buy laundry detergent...

Later LM

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
Gotta run.

Later LM

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sportsdude

lol. It'll get warm the day after I leave. I'm causing the cold. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Ha ha ha ha

Well its been weird, first day in B.C. everyone on the ferry said it was like the best day all summer. So I brought the heat with me. Then going back to St. Louis in the winter and in the spring, I arrived to blizzard conditions at home. Now I'm going back to rain and tornadoes. Kinda miss that stuff.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good morning everyone.

*looks at watch..*  Not time to go home yet... :(    

|