So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Beck's and carrots for dinner as of now. Might throw in a can of salmon.  
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]

Good evening everyone!  We had such a nice family get together.  For our very FIRST time, we had 7 family members over.  It was great to see them again and serve food and show us our new place.  They LOVE it. :)))  I can't wait to have them over again for a BBQ when the weather is warmer.

Lil Me

Awesome, purelife.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hiya Lil Me. Did your family dinner and the parade turn out great?  (minus the scooter situation...)  

I bet your flowers from Mr LM smells really nice.  :)

Lil Me

The flowers smell great...and dinner was good, too.  I kept it simple.  Made some brown rice, cooked a fish, made a vegan potato/chickpea salad.  Mom brought some Chinese take-out and vegan dessert.  I baked a pie (that originally came from mom's freezer....blueberry/peach from 1999?!...it was fine...we're all still alive and walking around....) Emptied some bottles of wine...my relatives drink as much as they eat...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I hate being the designated driver for everyone.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

So...what happened?  You've got the drunk female friends who have the hots for you and....

Sportsdude

Lol. Those girls didn't show up to this one, but instead I got the 'awwww you're so great SD, you didn't have to do this' (being the designated driver) etc, whatever. lol I would have been home at 2am ish but a friend of mine was getting busy with another friend (call it drunken russian love)... So annoying, she said "yeah I'll be ready to leave in 10 mins" 10mins turned into 2hrs and then she spent the night. Could of told us that in the begining, oh well my drunk friend entertained us.

And apparently I got everyone thinking I know Russian again. Which I get a kick out of.

Had a great day at the park today. Ate too many dumplings for dinner.

Sportsdude

I've decided to go to Yellowstone. Hope its not insanely crowded like an amusement park they say it is.  

Michel

Sportsdude

okay cool. I'll be there before the crazy folks. Passing up Vancouver which feels weird. I'm just going to get on the 6:30am ferry at Duke Point and just go.

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah I don't have a week, but since I'm taking the same road every year back, I'll do the whole park in bits and pieces. Plus if somebody ever wanted to go with me back to home, that would make it more feasible. Solo trips are mind numbing after a while.

Michel

Sportsdude

Hmm I'll get the annual pass then.

Oh yeah I now about the Big tits maybe I'll find some Great Tits near by, since they don't mind the warming because its not hard on the tits apparently.  

Lil Me

|