So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Beck's and carrots for dinner as of now. Might throw in a can of salmon.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
I'm on a liquid diet...  

Are you cleansing or just drinking heavily??

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ke[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]lic[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="774d13d37eaf3e828b09aa29ce7864e4" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Good evening Van Guy.  

Ahhhh.....coffeeeeeeeee !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Good evening Van Guy.  

Ahhhh.....coffeeeeeeeee !
Morning PC ... the vietnamese make a mean coffee - it's in a little stainless steel filter thing - it's very good.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ze[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]buz[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="68e6d71925744760a27076d5e5579f4a" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

van_guy

looks like this ...

P.C.

Cool....like this maybe ?

[A class=image title="Cà phê sữa đá ready to be stirred, poured over ice, and enjoyed." href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Viet-coffee.jpg"][img class=thumbimage height=292 alt="Cà phê sữa đá ready to be stirred, poured over ice, and enjoyed." src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Viet-coffee.jpg/300px-Viet-coffee.jpg" width=300 border=0][/A]

P.C.

Hahahah....simultaneous posting.

....almost.  

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Hahahah....simultaneous posting.

very much like that - but yours depicts iced coffee - which is quite good - very strong.  Plus i'm always a bit paranoid the ice is made with water that will make my soft north american stomach do BAAAAAAAD things

P.C.

Dripped coffee has always been the best.  I remember the old Melita's.  Just a plastic cone that rested on top of the pot that you poured your boiled water through.  In many ways, it's superior to what all the fancy schmancy coffee machines produce.

There....like this (I have one in my earthquake kit)

*[img id=BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5156803731429430546 style="FLOAT: right; MARGIN: 0px 0px 10px 10px; CURSOR: hand" alt="" src="http://bp3.blogger.com/_n9ex9XQk-LA/R5Clq_xClRI/AAAAAAAAAGc/-y7v8fHLQuQ/s160/FilterCone.jpg" border=0]I don't know why it's over there >>>>

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Dripped coffee has always been the best.  I remember the old Melita's.  Just a plastic cone that rested on top of the pot that you poured your boiled water through.  In many ways, it's superior to what all the fancy schmancy coffee machines produce.

Well this is basically the same thing ... just single serving ... and a lid that turns into a drip tray when you  are done with the apparatus.

P.C.

I like those.  I wonder if they sell them here.

Anyways....I'm getting myself ready to go out an get some plants for my planters and hanging baskets.  Too bad it's looking a wee bit dull out there.  It's been sunny all week....weekend...blahhhh.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

Not sure - if you like i'd could pick a few up for you ... I'm sure they are quite inexpensive here.

Anyways....I'm getting myself ready to go out an get some plants for my planters and hanging baskets.  Too bad it's looking a wee bit dull out there.  It's been sunny all week....weekend...blahhhh.
Weird here - hot as heck than rainy then ???  most of the time i'm in an adit and it's just black without my headlamp.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:

Have fun with the planters ...

BTW ... Nothing nasty for dinner the last couple nights - tonight we had veggies, rice (of course) strir fried beef (i think?) and some lovely shrimp (actually quite huge and yummy)

Sportsdude

Morn!
Off to the park this afternoon...
Hope it doesn't rain.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Evening Everyone!

Had the Lil Me parents and the Lil Me sibling for dinner tonight.
 It was nice to chill at home.
 Crickey, busy day.  May Day lacrosse tournament and parade.
 Low attendance at the parade, due to unseasonably crappy weather.
 Jeckyl's scooter literally fell apart at the end of the parade route- luckily one of the parents in attendance is a bike mechanic, and I had the foresight to pack a wrench with me...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|