So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh wow Lil Me!  I take it that it's a priveledge that your Master is doing this?!  He knows that you don't perform well without your caffeine.  Smart Master! :)))

I missed my good mornings to everyone.

So, I'll say my good afternoons!  It has been a crazy busy morning for me but the best thing was having lunch with my co-mates (note that I didn't say co-worker because Gophie reads it as cow workers... ).  We found a secret lunch room downstairs.  I had salad from the Salad Loop.  Yummmeeeee!

ADD:  Love your new avatar Gophie.  Carrots are so good for your eyes. :)

Sportsdude

I secret lunch room?! How rebelish!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

YES!  I felt like I was in a secret society with my co-mates. LOL

I saw this place but have never entered inside to see who is allowed to eat here.  But, there are couches, a tv, a sink and two microwaves.  I saw someone napping there too. :)

Sportsdude

LOL
Sounds like a place nobody wants anyone to know about...  

Lil Me

Secret lunchroom.  Wow.  You could do secret somethings in there.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Yes.  And we even have a secret name for this.  Club Paradise.  

Lil Me

You need a secret handshake to get in the door?

Free coffee at the bank this afternoon.
 I love it.
 I figure it's the least they can do for me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Did your car pass aircare?  Any cheats?

Lil Me

I did pass aircare.  Got my car insurance renewed today.

I swear, people should be subject to aircare as well.
 Send all those farty folks to the pharmacy before they can venture out again.

purelife

Mr PL but some times, he can get upset stomachs and then gets pretty gaseous... at times... it re a l l y re e e e k s !  He wouldn't pass the human scent care.

Lil Me

lol.  Get a cork.  

Sportsdude

But, then he'll explode.  

Van

Busy week for this guy. Heading back to the Kootenays tomorrow. Leaving before lunch. Have a few properties in mind. Pretty pricey these days out that way compared to 5 years ago.  Still, worth it for me!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Oh you're moving?  

Van

Not yet. I plan on moving there permanantly within a few years. Still figuring out stuff in my life. I just want to try and get a small chunk of land because prices are rising like crazy. Kind of an investment for now. Also, a place to pitch a tent.  way.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|