So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Your printer will print at twice the speed.

I gave up on refilling my own cartridges.  I found that the 'low ink' indicator became 'confused', and it no longer gave an accurate warning message. Seriously.  I actually ruined my last printer with the mess I made.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Your printer will print at twice the speed.

I gave up on refilling my own cartridges.  I found that the 'low ink' indicator became 'confused', and it no longer gave an accurate warning message. Seriously.  I actually ruined my last printer with the mess I made.

I think it's ok to refill each one a couple of times but they start screwing up much after that.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lil Me

Still cloudy here.

Salad, potato salad, sardines for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Gopher

Salmon and Couscous
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Gopher

Michel

Lil Me

Hi Michel.  Hi Goph.  Hi P.C.

Cute avatar, Goph.

Yes Michel, you should eat.

I'm stoked because my taekwondo master is going to start bringing me a coffee, and I'm not a blackbelt yet.  I've joined the cult of the "chosen few".  He asked me today what I take in my Tim Horton's.  Ulp.  The power.  The honour.  the expectation...to work 100% and not fall on my face.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Hail and farewell Lil Me,  I'm just about to log off.

P.C.

I'm stoked because my taekwondo master is going to start bringing me a coffee, and I'm not a blackbelt yet.  I've joined the cult of the "chosen few".  He asked me today what I take in my Tim Horton's.  Ulp.  The power.  The honour.  the expectation...to work 100% and not fall on my face.  

Wow....what an honour Lil Me !  Good for you !

(I have a taekwondo master too.)  

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  Unfortunately my taekwondo master doesn't leave my coffee beside the computer in the Ebony Lounge :(
 I need to show up at the gym to get mine.

P.C.

lol.  Unfortunately my taekwondo master doesn't leave my coffee beside the computer in the Ebony Lounge :(
I need to show up at the gym to get mine.

lol indeed.   Perhaps my master should leave mine at the gym as well, so I can whip myself into the state of fitness YOU are in.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/a060.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

haha Lill Me way to go! That's awesome.

Morning/Afternoon. Looks like my fan club is out in force today, got another smite. haha!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|