So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Found this for you:

Drop off large loads of flattened cardboard at Vancouver's [A href="http://vancouver.ca/engsvcs/solidwaste/transfer/index.htm"]main recycling depot[/A] at 377 West Kent Avenue North. This depot also accepts small and large metal appliances, along with other types of materials. Drop off at the depot is no charge. For more information, call 604-326-4600.

Michel

purelife

I heard that in Alberta/Calgary, they don't have a recyling program like we do.  They don't have a seperate collector to grab their recyclables.  Anybody know if this is true?  

Van

I think Calgary it is privatized, soon to become implemented and mandatory by the city. I seen on the news, Calgary is behind the times, but catching up.

Turner Valley Alberta is banning all plastic bags and styrofoam. First place in Canada to do so.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

poor lil me.
good morning!

I've got to pack and clean an entire dorm since the other roommate looks like he won't do anything or the other roommate doesn't even show up to live here anymore. yaay for me...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Ah, so it is true.  A friend was telling me that two years ago, when she visited Calgary, they didn't see an extensive recylcing program like we have here.  Her friend would have to save all her recylables and go to various depots just to drop them off.  And these depots were hard to get to.  What a hassle.  It's interesting though.

Michel

Van

Not sure? All I know is I fall in love with a different girl everytime I am in Calgary...  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Van wrote:
Not sure? All I know is I fall in love with a different girl everytime I am in Calgary...[img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/10.gif[/img]
 --
 recycling at its best!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

just hope that the girl has been recycled properly.  

Van

haha! awesome!

gotta run.chat soon

Sportsdude

bye van.

my sister's prom is tonight. lol I'm getting old.

purelife

Old already?

Lunch is proscuitto sandwich on cranberry sourdough with a bag of Mrs Vickies.... yummeeeeee

Sportsdude

sister is going to prom, can legally drink in a couple provinces and can drive. Yes I'm old.  

|