So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Good thought Michel...lol

That would be a little scary Lil Me.  Being locked out of your home is bad enough....but being locked out at midnight would be freaky !!!! (especially when climbing in a window is not an option)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

*hugz* to LM....  I have a feeling that you need it. :)

Van

G'morn. Fridays are beautiful.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Heya Van and LM and PC and Michel...

Fridays sure are beautiful, with or without rain. :)

Tonight, I'll be giving my bro driving lessons and then have dinner at mom's.

Van

Tonight I am going to get my overloaded recycling done, then I am making chicken salad wraps, then I am going to watch a movie and eat popcorn. Tomorrow I am organizing my spare room and getting my home organized. Lots of music all day, coffee, and possibly a beer. Sunday is a bike day, rain, snow, or shine!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

That sounds like a fun-filled weekend up ahead, there Van.

Is this lots of shredding or do you visit the Recycle Depot?  

When I moved, I found the Recycle Depot very handy for us because we could get rid of all our corrugated boxes and old computers.  :)

Van

Just paper, glass, tin cans etc. to be organized. I have a storage room that is up to the ceiling. Procrastination.

Nothing too exciting this weekend. The last 2 months have been go go go go.... need a break.

P.C.

Well it's a beautiful day out there....I think I'll get my behind out there and soak up some vitamin D.

P.C.

...but first I will locate my missing T4...(OK HONEY ????? !!!!) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a015.gif" border=0]

Michel

Van

I dumped my parents computer off at a Staples. I think there are a lot of places that take them.

[A href="http://www.city.vancouver.bc.ca/engsvcs/solidwaste/landfill/alternative.htm"]http://www.city.vancouver.bc.ca/engsvcs/solidwaste/landfill/alternative.htm[/A]

Michel

Van

I never paid a fee. But they try to take down personal information so they can bug you later. Not all places do that though. I would call first to make sure there are no fees.

When I dropped off my old stereo at a recycling place, nobody was around to help, so I left it on the floor, and walked out. lol!

purelife

Hey Michel,

Where I went (City of New Westminster - Recycling Depot) it was free.  Check out City of Vancouver's garbage website.  There was a list of items you could take including fridges, telephones, etc.

|