So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

You have to eat all your lunch up before you get dessert.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

mmm... marshmellows.

I can hear the pillsbury dough marshmellow guy making that noise when you poke his tummy a bit...

Lunch is leftover meatballs/spag.  Luckily, no sauce on my white blouse. :))  I was super duper careful.

Russ

Good evening. Whats new and exciting in the land of DS?

Im doing good. Nothing really to relate. Had some good Texas Holdem games onboard
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Gotta run.....take care Russ !!!

Lil Me

Hi and Bye Russ!

Beautiful day out there.

Chicken donair for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good evening to anyone who is around.

Strawberries, peaches and mango for dinner.  Oh, and had some chicken nuggets with some veggies.

Sportsdude

strognaff with mushrooms and onions added.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Good morning all! Wasn't yesterday just plain booutiful? I can't wait till it gets a LOT warmer.

Had a little mini meltdown at work yesterday early in the morning. Like I can't stand it when someone interupts me when I'm talking to someone else or have my sensor snatched while I'm doing something Or get 'yelled' at for giving out cavitron units just because we can't find tips for them. Oh yes, fun day. I was THIS CLOSE to saying 'f**k it all' and walking out. I'm OK with this co-worker but man, when she gets hyper, she goes ballistic. *sigh*

Today will be crazy, I just know it.

All students have passed their board exams and are on their way to become dentists of the future. Ye Gods, I hope some of them will mature enough to have better bed manners when it comes to treating your patients. Arrogance, anyone?    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

g'morn. super busy these days. Had a very fast trip to Toronto. Didn't see much, except the hotel had a cool waterslide!!

This weekend coming up, I am biking all Saturday and Sunday!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Good morning Van....we missed you.  You DO sound like a busy bee.

What was the weather like in TO ?  I can't believe how nice it has been here....I hope it lasts through the weekend.

Van

Hi PC!

You know, I think it was mild and sunny. I was inside so much, I never really noticed too much.

Trail Mix and yoghurt for breaky this morn. Coffee too!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Coffee going down good this morn.  I think I shall putter in the yard today.  Wrist is still wonky....but I'm getting tired of putting off the yard work.  

I'd sure like to know what is stomping through my garden every night the last week or so.  Giant paw prints everywhere.  It's hard to tell, but I'm wondering if they might be a cougar.  If I find another good one, I'm going to take a pic.  Any paw print experts out there ?.....lol

Van

wow! hopefully it doesn't come around when you are out there if it is a cougar. Sorry, no expert here. sports might know....

chat later.

|