So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

G'night Lise and to your Lil Princesses...may you dream of Mr Bale and sports bras. ;)  

Sportsdude

pizza and beer tonight, soon will have anyway.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Lise, you've probably had nasturtiums in your garden or hanging baskets at one time or another.

[img style="WIDTH: 269px; HEIGHT: 264px" height=340 src="http://www.richardayres.net/garden/nasturtiums.jpg" width=332]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Lil Me !!!   Mission accomplished ?

Lil Me

Hi!  I didn't finish doing everything I set out to do yesterday, but it was ok.  Still did quite a bit before I went to the airport to get Mr LM.

Today....looks beautiful out there!  Coffee before home repairs and lacrosse and lacrosse.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

got to get ready, going to the beach. lol

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 Since I'm your insight, can I be your taste tester, too, PC?  I think capers are yummy.. I like a lil bit on a bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon and cucumbers...yummmmmmeeeee

I'm with ya !!!!!  MMMMMMMMM

You can make capers by pickling nasturtium buds Miss Lise.  [/DIV]

The leaves taste pretty good in a salad, too - or in sandwiches.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

They do Gophie.  A nice peppery/watercressy kind of taste.  (the flowers themselves are edible as well)  

Sportsdude

well i'm off the beach awaits! woot  

purelife

Happy Saturday everyone!  

We hiked at Lighthouse Park, North Van.  I have some pics and will load some up. :)

Then, we went to Ambleside Park.  Beautiful day.

Dinner is meatballs/spag and strawberries.

ADD:  The job that I applied for has extended the deadline again!  This is the second time.  I really wonder if they're really hiring...  :(

Michel

purelife

It was my first time going there.  How many times have you been there Michel?

I was surprised to see so many trails.  It felt like I was in a Choose Your Own Adventure book series. :)

Michel

purelife

Did you get the chance to go off to the side and take scenery pics?  Taking pics of the paths and trees was very nice.

Gotta go, Michel. Chat with ya later. :)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Michel

|