So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

wow, I just had the best day ever in terms of relaxation. I'm relaxationed out. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh ja.... don't get me started on prices of gas.

Beautiful day today. We went to Steveston instead of Playland. I guess the later doesn't start till next week. Steveston is awesome for kids, they went ballistic over the dogs there. Hubby got a kite but forgot the stick that holds the kite together so we couldn't fly it. Oh well. Live and learn.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

I feel it's only going to get higher and higher as the days get warmer and ppl start thinking about spring/summer vacation.

I'm sooooo looking forward to our vacation in May. It isn't coming fast enough.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

*yawn* morning!

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  McLunch today, which was ok because we had McGiftcertificates to use and hadn't been there for a while.

Scouts Bottle Drive this afternoon.  It feels good to recycle a cube van full of returnables, plus our group makes about $1000 in the process.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

WOW....that's a lot of bottles !!!  ( hmmmm...maybe I'll have a bottle drive)

Been in and out all day working in the yard, but my wrist is all funked up, and it's making me cranky that I can't do what I want to do.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hello all! excellent day today, went to the harbour, pipers lagoon, neck point. loved it.  

i walked around a beach that had at least 20 purple starfish around.

Lil Me

Ouchy, P.C.  Hope you feel better tomorrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Went into our garden for the first time yesterday. Disheartened by the sight of weeds growing virtually everywhere. *sigh* Picked up dog poop (amounting in the zillions) then did the lawn. At least the garden look half decent. Have just started a herb collection, those guys are hardy and come in handy. So far I've got lemon mint, parsley, Greek oregano and marjoram growing. Next on the list is thyme and something else. I'll see what catches my fancy.

Work today. *double sigh* Don't know if everyone would just grow up and stop gossiping. It's gonna be crazy again. Mr. Smith is causing too much attention by literally dropping in each day to see one of the girls and tongues (as usual) are wagging. I just wish he'd stay the hell outta there.  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I hope everyone is having a good day today.

P.C.

Good morning Miss purelife....Gophie

Another gorgeous day.  I'm amazed at how quickly all the plants and things took such a major growning spurt just in the last couple days.  Incredible.  You could almost watch them grow.  I pointed out to hubby that the lily of the valley had juuuust poked through the soil.  By the middle of the day, they were an INCH out of the soil.

Yeayyyy sunshine !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

I'm going to second the "yyaaaaayyy sunshine" comment too, PC. :)

It was so warm this morning.  

Gopher

What's for lunch? Fish pie.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

no idea probably pasta and mushrooms

|