So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'm not fond of things with pea or whiz in their title.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

How about Europeon Weiner? (say it out loud)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Don't like pea soup, Michel?

P.C.- What about food that sound like urine or weewee? (if I can think of any...)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

or a nice warm glass of apple juice?  

Michel

Sportsdude

no idea what i want for dinner. lol
tis 'the last supper' tonight since school ends tomorrow (finals don't count as school lol)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

P.C.- What about food that sound like urine or weewee? (if I can think of any...)

ROFL !!!  Lil Me.....I needed a good laugh.  I seem to be experiencing some funkdom.

Actually, I love pea soup.....but not the kind in a can.  (is there any way to say that without sounding snooty?)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

pea soup is teh bomb  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
Actually, I love pea soup.....but not the kind in a can.  (is there any way to say that without sounding snooty?)
 --

Go ahead and be snooty!  You can join M. Gourmet Michel in the Snooty Club.  He doesn't like working class food.

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
[em]Go ahead and be snooty!  You can join M. Gourmet Michel in the Snooty Club.  He doesn't like working class food.[/em]

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]LOL it's not that I don't like it, it's that I ate hundred of bowls of that in my life.[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I guess that's why guys get bored with the same girl, eh?  On with the next flavor or Soup of the Day daily specials.

Dinner was chicken nuggets with potato salad.  didn't want to cook.

Michel

Lil Me

You need to sit on the couch in your underpants and eat the soup out of the can with a spoon.  

Michel

|