So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Congratulations on getting the interview, purelife!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Thank you ladies.  It's a good step to getting my foot in the door and I hope that I get the job.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
argh! watching golf and the commentator keeps repeating this golfers grand kids names, one of which happens to be my name. drives me nuts gives me the shivers. lol[/em]

[font color="#ff0000" size="4"]Uh, you are not the only one on this planet with that name.

[font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="3"][span style="font-weight: normal;"]its a joke... god

congrats on the interview
[/span][/font]
[/font]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

In the future, could you denote jokes as this:

joke start/ [insert joke here] \joke end

Sportsdude

okay i'll make special considerations next time, so everyone can understand that I'm always being sarcastic...  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

What's for dinner?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Are you cooking ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Not cooking.  reheating!  and making a salad.  

P.C.

I'm uninspired and unmotivated.  

P.C.

Ooops !  I didn't mean by your dinner choice. I just meant, in general.

Michel

Lil Me

I'm uninspired and unmotivated by my dinner choice!

Michel's shawarma sounds good.

Van's lunch sounds good.

|