So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Bourgeois cat indeed.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Happy Thurs night all!!!  It looks like we're back up and running.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Good Friday morning to all. I am down with the sniffles yet again compliments of my kiddies and the rest of my co-workers who should be staying home instead of coming to work. Why come to work when you're sick as a dog and infecting the rest of us?? ARGH!!!

Saturday looks to be fine and dandy. We may actually head out for an outdoor activity! Can't decide between the PNE and Steveston but either way we're going out for sure.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Happy Friday!  I need to sprint today.  There's a lot to do in one day!  Need more coffee...

Mr LM is arriving back at the airport tonight.

Having dinner with my cousin's ex.  Haven't seen her for 10yrs- she has a new hubby and new baby.  Some of us family members are getting together to see her (minus the cousin and his current wife and kids!!!)

Had lunch yesterday with a a long-lost cousin who grew up in Ontario.  She moved out here a few years ago, and I'd only met her in passing at a family funeral last year.

This weekend is lacrosse....and lacrosse.  Plus trying to spruce this place up so we can list it for sale next week.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Good morning !

I hate to borrow, but I was wondering if it would be ok if I could borrow just a little bit of your energy Lil Me.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/g035.gif" border=0]

I seem to be out.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
Happy Thurs night all!!!  It looks like we're back up and running.  

Were we down for a bit/??

I was blaming stupid frickin / fracken vietnamese internet.

Hey they are calling my flight -  gotta run.

VG

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

purelife

[FONT size=6]I am SOOOOO EXCITED![/FONT]

My interview is on Monday and not in this buidling.  How cool is that?!  I'm nervous and exctied at the same time.

I have to go buy a suit now and prepare for my answers.  I am jumping up and down at work and told all my coworkers!  

Wish me luck guys.  

49er

P.C.

Good luck purelife !!!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Go purelife Go!

purelife

Thanks 49er and PC!  ADD:  and the cheers, Lil Me...            

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
I hate to borrow, but I was wondering if it would be ok if I could borrow just a little bit of your energy Lil Me.[img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/g035.gif[/img] --

Lil Me

purelife!  Everything sounds awesome!!!!
 Good for you.

|