So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Like my new hat?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

P.C. wrote: [DIV style="OVERFLOW: auto; WIDTH: 100%"] I think in the olden days, (before lunch kits) they used to make the Pork Pie IN those hats.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hmm i'm glad that's not practised anymore. lol
oh its almost dinner time. I have no idea what I'm doing.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good evening to whoever is around... it echos...

I'm making spag and meat sauce tonight.  And we've got strawberry and mango pie with vanilla frozen yoghurt for dessert...yummeeee

Gotta finish filing my bro's taxes...

P.C.

One does not arrive at happiness.  Sometimes, the moment you change your prespective, you are already there.

(purelife's sig)   I like this !

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
[img style="WIDTH: 146px; HEIGHT: 119px" height=140 src="http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PFO2693.jpg" width=180]

Like my new hat?

Hmmm..... that's one hat I would not want to wear.

How is everyone doing this wet and miserable weekend? I'm a tad sick. Can't believe how many times I've been sick since Lise Jr. went to preschool. That school is like a breeding ground for bacteria and what not.

Going to bake my pandan cake to give to the hostess today. She's been asking me forever to make one for her hubby who's half M'sian. Looking forward to seeing the wee little girls at their Princess theme party. It's gonna melt my heart. I love it when they're so girly.  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

[img height=90 alt="" src="http://www.iconking.com/96x96/cute/hailtocuteness.gif" width=90 border=0]

BTW, this is too cute!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good morning Miss Lise !

Nice hostess gift....something homemade can never fail.  Don't forget your camera for some pretty princess pics.  Before long they'll be stomping their feet because you won't let them wear a backless, strapless, navel exposing, transparent dress to the grade six dance.

Lise

Morning, my lady.

Yes, for sure! They'll be cameras everywhere. I want to remember every moment when my little girl loves pink. And yes, it won't be long before she'll ditched the pink for something horrible enough to break my heart.

Whatcha plans for this Sunday?
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Michel giggles like a little girl? What a sweet image!
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Speaking of mammoth, I think my man needs a haircut. Heck, my girls take after their daddy as well. I'll have to whip up my scissors for this afternoon.

Michel, would you let your sweetheart cut your hair? That would be the ultimate test of love, methinks.
Bill Cosby.

|