So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

hahahaha.

Why are you obsessed with size, Michel?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I did'nt know you could mix sour cream with balsamic and olive oil?  I make my own dressings as well with balsamic, olive oil, sesame, etc but never thought to add sour cream.  I hope you don't mind if I try it next time. :)  Thx!

It sounds like it might be a little naughty, but when I mix it up, there is usually less than a quarter cup (total ingredients)....which will toss a salad for 6.  Not bad.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I'm off to the land of nod.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k030.gif" border=0]    Enjoy your evening everyone.    

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
It's never enough !!!    
 --
 Maybe you should eat more often.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i'm going out.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Leftover Pork Pot Pie.  Always seems better the second day, which is good, because it's pretty good the first day.  

Gopher

How on earth do you have the will-power to have any left over?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Hello everyone *waves*
 Pasta and sauce, roasted asparagus.

Gopher

Are you going to eat the pasta and asparagus or just wave it??  

Lil Me

Depends how much exercise I need.
 How many calories do you burn by waving for an hour?

Btw, why is this called a pork pie hat?

Gopher

The colour suggests that it's appearing in the wrong thread.    

Lil Me

Yes, well.  The brown hat is a practical choice for sewer workers, septic operators, etc.

What colour was Ed Norton's hat, I wonder?

P.C.

I think in the olden days, (before lunch kits) they used to make the Pork Pie IN those hats. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/d015.gif" border=0]

|