Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

too much wine for me, fall asleep on the couch. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

It was absolutely freezzzzing at UBC this morning and then it had to start raining....

I had a bt of chicken nuggets and a smoothie.

Lise

A quickie here. Pouring like crazy, hoping the rain won't ruin the princess outfits. Getting excited. Happy rest of the Sunday, people.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Evening!  Hope everyone had a good rainy weekend.  Hope Van had a nice visit with his mom.

Had some good times this weekend.  Had the last family dinner at mom and dad's house.  Spent the day clearing out stuff there.  Ankle sore!

Tentatively planning a family camping trip with cousins and kids for August.  Most of them are allergic to the outdoors, so should be interesting!  We all get along ok....but a couple of days together might be another thing entirely.  Will be packing lots of drinks for sure...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

evening lil me.

can't talk too much, I think I've got laryngitis. My voice sounds like Barry White though. lol

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
Tentatively planning a family camping trip with cousins and kids for August.  Most of them are allergic to the outdoors, so should be interesting!  We all get along ok....but a couple of days together might be another thing entirely.  Will be packing lots of drinks for sure...

wait listen ....... can you hear that ......... it's the sound of VG running away screaming .... all the way to Vietnam if needs be.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lise

LOL. Camping trip with boys isn't all that different from camping in Vietnam, right?

Lovely party yesterday. Too much pink. My friend went all out for her kid's b'day. I get the feeling that I'm in an episode of Party Mama. For example, those delicious EXPENSIVE cupcakes you get from Denman were there in a beautiful tower complete with an EXPENSIVE pink chocolate cake. Four party platters plus three extra from Samurai Sushi, coffee and tea from Starbucks (Heaven forbid it'd be any other place) and mountains of goodies to take home.

I felt bad.... my gift was probably the cheapest compared to the rest. I'm probably not gonna get invited again. Waaaah!

Other than that the place was fantastic. Tons of things for toddlers to hang around and play. Definite plus for our little girl's b'day party this year.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

van_guy

Lise wrote:
LOL. Camping trip with boys isn't all that different from camping in Vietnam, right?

Lovely party yesterday. Too much pink. My friend went all out for her kid's b'day. I get the feeling that I'm in an episode of Party Mama. For example, those delicious EXPENSIVE cupcakes you get from Denman were there in a beautiful tower complete with an EXPENSIVE pink chocolate cake. Four party platters plus three extra from Samurai Sushi, coffee and tea from Starbucks (Heaven forbid it'd be any other place) and mountains of goodies to take home.

I felt bad.... my gift was probably the cheapest compared to the rest. I'm probably not gonna get invited again. Waaaah!

Other than that the place was fantastic. Tons of things for toddlers to hang around and play. Definite plus for our little girl's b'day party this year.

Oh camping with my boys - anytime anyplace!!  Absoltely love it.
Camping with my inlaws in all thier glory AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
It's like a cross between "city slickers" and an episode of "Jerry Springer"
I wish I were making this up.

Yeah you have no idea how happy I am to have boys.  Girls kinda creep me out.  All that pink and pretty stuff and ... frills and ...

VG

van_guy

Michel wrote:
 Lucky you, I get drunk after a glass maximum. And then, zooooouuu underwears are flying in the air. The cutest my date is, the fastest I get drunk. Strange eh ? Scientists have never been able to explain that phenomenon. lol

Hey since when boxer are written with an "i" ?

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ie[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]box[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="07bc179737c6cd712a97feae576435fa" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
I think boxier refers to an object that is more "box-like" than another  object.
A table is boxier than an airplane

Well as long as underwear is plural  - you are in good shape - if it is only one pair of undies in the air that can just be awkward....

Lil Me

Morning everyone!

Lise!  *pats gently on head*  it's ok.  Sounds like you had an encounter with Bree on the Desperate Housewives.  Some people get really whacko when it comes to throwing a party.  Just remember...they're the crazy ones...we're normal.

Morning to P.C. and VG.

My coffee is 9hrs old and reheated because I was reeeaaaalllly tired last night and pressed the START button instead of the SET TIMER button at 10pm....but was too lazy to dump the whole thing and start again.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:

Morning to P.C. and VG.

My coffee is 9hrs old and reheated because I was reeeaaaalllly tired last night and pressed the START button instead of the SET TIMER button at 10pm....but was too lazy to dump the whole thing and start again.

Actually you have to wish me a pleasant evening and  pc a good morning!!
Sorry to hear about the coffee

Lil Me

Ok.  Evening VG!  

P.C.

Bummer Lil Me.  Ptewwwi.

I noticed the time jumped forward an hour....I guess it's pre-programmed to recognize the normal time that DST would have kicked in.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well that explains the hour changes now. lol

morning

Lil Me

The same thing happened over here.
 The exterior security gate in our complex is set to automatically close at 10pm.  I couldn't figure out why it was already locked after 9pm last night.

|