Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

It sounds like you've been liberated.
meh, I'm tired from last night and I'm behind on work. lol
no energy. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Is it gonna rain all weekend?  It's been raining all day here.

Helped Heckyl to his friend's paper route after school.
 Pizza for dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good evening everyone.

Do you have a preference to order your pizza from, LM?

Gave my bro some more driving lessons.  I'm not sure if he's ready for his test in June, so we'll have to practice some more, especially with his sharp turns.  We made a pit stop to Costco and parked waaaaayyyyy over at the other end because he's not comfortable with parking...yet... we'll have to practice that (parking) too next time. :)

Dinner was at mom's.  We had bok choi, salmon and chicken with rice.  yummeeeee....

Sportsdude

hey pl, p.c., lil me

driving lessons eh? only a couple more weeks of the big boat, and then back to a car that's made for city driving, for me anyway. lol

haven't done anything exciting yet tonight, talked to my hungarian cousin that's about it.

Lil Me

Tonight's pizza was from Papa John's.  2 med Hawaiian for $20.  We eat a variety of pizza, just no cheese for Heckyl.  Sometimes frozen pizza (there's a roasted veg one w/ no cheese), "homemade" pizza on flatbread or Pillsbury crust, or take-out from Pizza Hut, Papa John's or a local place.

I think my favourite pizza is Domino's with beef and hot peppers.  Sadly, I only eat this when I'm home alone, as noone else in my family likes it.  I ate this a lot during my single years.  (maybe that's why I was single....hahahahah)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I think my favourite pizza is Domino's with beef and hot peppers.  Sadly, I only eat this when I'm home alone, as noone else in my family likes it.  [span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]I[span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 64);"][span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"] [/span]ate this a lot during my single years.  (maybe that's why I was single....hahahahah) [/span][/span]

Did you load it up with garlic too?

Sportsdude

lol 'the single diet'

Lil Me

Hey cuteness!  No, but I did eat a lot of roasted garlic.  I loved the taste.  But, unfortunately, you start SWEATING garlic, it is seeping out of your pores for days and you can't do anything about it.  

purelife

You must have eaten by the bulbs instead of cloves.  

I also love roasted garlic too.  It makes the whole house smell really nice.

P.C.

Eating garlic must be a shared experience.  Then it cancels each other out.  I love garlic....and somewhere in the back of my mind, I think there is an unleashed consciousness that this is why I never get colds.  

Pork Pot Pie and green salad with raisins and cheddar.....mmmmmm.

I've decided I'm not buying dressings any more.  I always end up throwing out bottles that are still three quarters full.  I'm stuck on this 'instant' dressing that is totally yummy.  Couple dollops of olive oil....a splash of balsamic....a rounded teaspoon of brown sugar and a dollop of sour cream......whisk it all together.....tis the yummiest.  No left overs.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i'm hungarian, hungarian food without garlic is sac-relig.  

purelife

Couple dollops of olive oil....a splash of balsamic....a rounded teaspoon of brown sugar and a dollop of sour cream......whisk it all together.....tis the yummiest.  No left overs.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I did'nt know you could mix sour cream with balsamic and olive oil?  I make my own dressings as well with balsamic, olive oil, sesame, etc but never thought to add sour cream.  I hope you don't mind if I try it next time. :)  Thx!

Oh, and your dinner sounds absolutely delish.

Lil Me

The pie and salad does sound good.  

I know what you mean about the bottles of salad dressing.  Btw, maybe I've mentionned this before but Heckyl and Jeckyl only knew Paul Newman as the "salad dressing guy".  It took a lot of convincing before they believed he was anything else...

P.C.

lol....Salad dressing guy.  Too cute.   I read somewhere once, that when Paul Newman started marketing his dressings, he said all profits would go to charity.  He said he had no idea it was going to grow into the business it has.  He also said that if he'd known it was going to be so profitable, he would have never taken up acting.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|