So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

...and those eyes! Gorgeous!!

nope, just beef stir fry. If I wrote beer before, it is because I need more sleep...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Gopher

OIC, CATAP shoes!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

....and purelife didn't want to, but I insisted she use this pic (taken on her porch) for her resume.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

P.C. wrote:
....and purelife didn't want to, but I insisted she use this pic (taken on her porch) for her resume.

I don't know if I would hire her because of that photo. But at the very least, she gets a "bless".
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

But this one would get me any position at this company.

Van

ok...I lied, you are hired!!

P.C.

I can't tell if those are the front of her legs or the back. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]  Stick legs are always a mystery.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

P.C. wrote:
I can't tell if those are the front of her legs or the back. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]  Stick legs are always a mystery.

they are both! AHHHHH, It's a sexy demon!

purelife

I better stop googling or I'd get in trouble.

I see that PC has taste and much prefers a curvy set of legs.

Lil Me

Happy Friday!  I missed the Lunch group again- took Heckyl to the dentist.  He's a good kid.

My parents are moving out at the end of this month.  They will be putting everything in storage, as they don't get possession of the next place until May.  Fortunately, they are both able-bodied and doing their own packing.  Mom is retired and dad has this month booked off work.  I won't be able to help this week, due to my ankle...but I  certainly will be over there nxt week.

We were going to list our current place for sale IN TWO WEEKS (eek!) but life keeps getting in the way.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Afternoon Lil Me.  And we miss you too but we were thinking of you.... (don't worry, not about your legs)

Storage is just a wonderful concept.  I can see why there is such a demand for it. :)

I wish you luck with putting up your place for sale.  :)  

Lil Me

Thanks, purelife.  I still have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do.

How was your meeting?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

It takes time but you'll be more happy once you have more control of your belongings.  If you need us to help you move, let us know.  We'll be glad to help.  :)

Meeting was unprofessional and the two B*tches really showed themselves to everyone.  It was noticeable of the things they were doing.  Nowadays, nothing bothers me about what they do.  I have this "let it be" attitude.  I'm just going to continue my merry way of doing my work and that's it.  

We have two Supervisors in our dept.  The other one, that isn't mine, came up to me the other day to wish me luck on this new position that I had applied.  She even said "anything that you need help with, let me know."  My own supervisor didn't wish me anything or said anything nice at all.  

Sportsdude

afternoon. lol wanted to sleep for 2hrs ended up sleeping 4.. grrr

pl, you work in a circus environment. Too many clowns it seems.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hi SD

Clowns is a nice way of putting it.  :)  I'm feeling much better about my work situation now than ever before.  It's rather entertaining.

Feeling better?

ADD:  I want to go home so bad.... One m o r e h...o u r.....

|