So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

I have a sandwich on cranberry soudough.  It's gonna be yummeee...

Van

We are going for some fine Italian dining, then to a cool coffee place (no, not starbucks) cause we are both into coffee.

Then maybe cross country skiing if it snows enough?  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Kewl.  You picking her up, or meeting at the restaurant?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

I am picking her up, she lives a bit out of the way, but it is all good.

BBQ Chicken and baked taters with peas and corn for lunch today (leftovers).
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

That sounds like a very nice first date, Van.

Lil Me

Van wrote:
 [div style="font-style: italic;"]I am picking her up, she lives a bit out of the way, but it is all good.[/div] --

Uh oh.  Those sounds like code words for SHE'S A SURREY GIRL. lololol

It's snowing now.  I can only recall one other time where we had snow after Easter.  It was 1981.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

LOL! I said a bit out of the way...NOT SURREY!!

P.C.

Michel wrote: No it's hail, I can judge from here

Wise ass.  It's white......and it's frozen.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/n055.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Yeah, it's better be an S, not a D...

I'm lost.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
oh why do I have to explain everything...a typical Nanaimo girl...

You better say I'm a wiSe ass than a wiDe ass young lady, or else...  
  Now that smiley guy kind of reminds me of the teacher's wife from Pink Floyd The Wall. The look she gave when he didn't eat the piece of fat...

Michel

|