So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Hi PC and Lil Me!

How's the healing Lil Me?

Yep, a date with a gal I met at a coffee shop. So it is pretty much a blind date. (hopefully not a deaf date too...kidding).

B-Day PC! Sounds cool!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

P.C. wrote:
 Sawdust not only makes the coffee when he gets up, but there is always one waiting for me at the computer by the time I get to the bottom of the stairs. [/DIV]
 So...just a TAD BIT SPOILED then!?!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

lol- Mr Sawdust is a good guy.

Ankle report- better, less swollen today.  Slept really well.

My weekend plans...uh, no skiing?
 May swim with Jeckyl tonight, though.  Depends on how things are going by 6pm.
 Heckyl is going to his first dance- at the Rec Centre, with some friends for a bday party.  Ulp.  Mr LM is away on secrets ops, so I've been coaching him as best I can.  He's a good kid, very sensible...but I fear that sometimes in kids-only situations, he gets caught in the pack mentality and says and does idiotic/neanderthal boy things that are totally offensive (a la Beavis and Butthead).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

So...just a TAD BIT SPOILED then!?!!

Yes, I suppose I am.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif[/img]  

.....although I like to think of it as the taking part of the 'give and take'.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Lil Me, that is awesome you give so much to your kids. I can tell there is a lot of love there! *bless*

PC, I am sure Mr. Sawdust has no complaints about being spoiled too. Sweet in life you can find someone like that to spoil each other. I would like that someday.

P.C.

I agree Van....Lil Me is a fine example of the 'hands on' Mom.  (yes...Mom is capitalized here)

First dance.....oooooooooooo!!!  Boys are great.  They seem to have a more down to earth approach on life....lol....even including the goofy stuff they manage to get into.

P.C.

Wow....hub just called, and said the roads on his way to work are the pits.  Down to one lane for the crappy conditions.  Weird that all that goes on so close to where I can see the sun just starting to peek through the trees.

P.C.

OMG.....I take that back.   IT'S SNOWING !!!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]

Michel

Van

I just heard the media say it is just a white rain!??

purelife

Good morning Lise, Van, Michel, PC and anyone else who comes soon. :)

PC - awwww...Mr Sawdust sounds absolutely sweet and is a nice guy.  

Van - Like really Van?  Like you've got a like a date like what? ;)  [FONT color=#ff00ff]lyk wh3r?[/FONT]

LM - your boys are lucky to have you as their Mom.  *blesses*

It's Friday and am luving it.    

Van

Yeah dude! Like a total date tonight...should I save 'the Robot' for before, or after supper?

purelife

after.  when you pounce on her.

Van

lol!

Ok..so what is for lunch today??

Lil Me

What do you have planned for the date? (besides The Robot...armpit farts?)

Michel would be horrified to see the bagels we eat around here.  Wonder Bread Square Bagels (aka "Squagels") for sandwich bread this week.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|