So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

It was FUNNY.  Balki was an immigrant from a small country called Mypos.  Larry was the American cousin- the serious one.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

late '80s-early '90s  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

How cheeky are you, Michel.  Are you trying to get us to 'date' ourselves ?  I'm just sayin.....I watched it all in reruns.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Van

Van wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
  Michel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]hmm I want to watch a movie too. *waits for roommate who has all the movies*[/SPAN]

Ah so you're Stalin's bitch eh ? I knew it !

different roommate. Stalin has been telling me how I should get drunk and bring girls home on the weekends and take advantage of them. stupid.

EDIT: drunk Nanaimo girls ROCK!  

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

P.C.

EDIT: drunk Nanaimo girls ROCK

You can go OFF people ya know. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Van wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
Hmm '94 that was second grade. Started getting into politics that year.   lol......[/em]
   You are like the left wing Alex Keaton! (again, thru the reruns!).

lol. Actually I was a republican in name only (publicly) up to the Supreme Court decision that made Bush president in 2000, by the time inaguration came around for Bush, (I voted for Nader) I was finished fooling around and started publicly attacking the administration in school instead of mocking it. After 9/11 I was the only one in the school of 500 people to publicly denounce the supporters of Bush (at the time when his approval rating was in the high 80s low 90%s). Told everyone in a class, that the U.S. would never get out of Baghdad once they went in. That caused a class riot, teacher was yelling at me saying I was completely out of line and a traitor. (oh my so scared) (went to school with a bunch of neo-con religious goofs) I was never brave enough though to stand up for the only girl in religious class who said she was pro-choice. Instead when I said something on that topic it turned into my church is better then your church and you're a baby killer.

in name only because I wanted to get into political arguements with my dad. Saying you were "liberal" is a disease in the midwest. So I was the social democrat republican, the act worked til '00. After I voted for Nader. Then I stopped playing around.

good times, had fun in secondary school.
couldn't stand the kids that wanted to "bomb all the arabs with nukes" folks. Country's too polarized, had to leave. Then I come here and Harper is doing the same thing Bush does. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

P.C. wrote:
EDIT: drunk Nanaimo girls ROCK

You can go OFF people ya know. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif[/img][/DIV]
 Hey, hold on here! I was just trying to give advice to a Nanaimo student. I never mentioned anything else??? Where is the LOVE??
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]You can go OFF people ya know. [/SPAN][img style="FONT-STYLE: italic" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif[/img]

LOL look at the face it looks like "Mother" inside the Pink Floyd album The Wall 33 1/3 RPM

Oups I dated myself lol    
  OK, now I am falling out of my chair laughing!

Good night all. sports, I will have to come back and read your post tomorrow. My eyes are shutting...going...going...gone...wait! I don't want to think of sportsdude as my last thought before sleep...

....drunk Nanaimo girls...drunk Nanaimo girls...    

Michel

|