So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Horton Hears a Who was cool. Watched that, then went for some pasta, now I am so tired, I am actually sleeping as I am typing this..

You're a darn good typer for a sleeping person.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Van

iohafsd-6809 afsd/l32/xxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *drroooooooollll*...

(is that better?)
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Pretty good, Van.

Hey, is anyone drunk yet?  The typing usually falls apart around this time on Fri night.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heckyl is one brave kiddo!  Did he get some freezing?  Was he ok about the needle?  

I feel for ya LM...it's hard to see them go through that... :((

Horton Hears a what?  What's this movie about?  It sounds so familiar.

Sportsdude

hmm dental stories.
mine just talks to me a lot, asks too many questions. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

He did get some numbing gel, plus the dentist double-froze his mouth.

He's examining his 3 teeth right now.  One of them has a really long root.  It looks like a tusk.  Must be an adult tooth?  (yoo hoo Lise!!)

Horton is the elephant in Dr Seuss books.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

ah yes!  Now I remember where I saw it..no wonder the Hortons sounded so familiar... (i'm still quiet tired...)

ADD:  Maybe Heckly can show Lise tomorrow?

purelife

Did H&J enjoy this movie, LM? I'm thinking of going for Sunday....

I betta get going now...everyone have a good night.

Lil Me

It was a great movie.  Heckyl and Jeckyl enjoyed it.    

Van

purelife wrote:
Did H&J enjoy this movie, LM? I'm thinking of going for Sunday....

I betta get going now...everyone have a good night.

Nigh Night!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Now its almost time for that other movie I mentioned!

Lil Me

Yeah, just ask Michel if you need some wet wipes.  

Van

ha! ok so...

hey! I bet sports doesn't know this from Lil Me's quote!

"Well of course not.  Don't be ridiculous!"
-Balki Bartokomous

Michel

|