So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Van wrote:
 hey! I bet sports doesn't know this from Lil Me's quote!
[em]"Well of course not.  Don't be ridiculous!"
-Balki Bartokomous[/em]--

Not unless SD watched tv at home before he was old enough to start school!!!!
 I remember we had a discussion once about "where were you during the Stanley Cup Riot of '94" and SD was just a tyke.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

well so much for my writing up my history paper. it waits for tomorrow. lol
hmm I want to watch a movie too. *waits for roommate who has all the movies*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

lol, Happy Days was before my time too, but there were reruns. I will also say, I was very young when Balki was being silly!

That riot still makes me mad! Rioting, not over water for survival, but NHL! NHL!!!! What a proud moment in Vancouver history!
Frickin^&^%(*1(*@!*&(*%!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Balki....?  Perfect Strangers ?

Not a fabulous show....but better than MANY.  Cute wit and humour.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Hmm '94 that was second grade. Started getting into politics that year.   lol......

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 hmm I want to watch a movie too. *waits for roommate who has all the movies*

Ah so you're Stalin's bitch eh ? I knew it !

different roommate. Stalin has been telling me how I should get drunk and bring girls home on the weekends and take advantage of them. stupid.

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah he was telling me how its part of college life. ummm whatever, how old are you again, oh yeah that's right 32...  

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
  Michel wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]hmm I want to watch a movie too. *waits for roommate who has all the movies*[/SPAN]

Ah so you're Stalin's bitch eh ? I knew it !

different roommate. Stalin has been telling me how I should get drunk and bring girls home on the weekends and take advantage of them. stupid.

umm, maybe try getting them drunk instead of getting drunk? it may work out better that way? drunk girls ROCK!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
Hmm '94 that was second grade. Started getting into politics that year.   lol......

You are like the left wing Alex Keaton! (again, thru the reruns!).

Lil Me

Michel- the show Perfect Strangers now has Season 1 on DVD.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Lil Me wrote:

Michel- the show Perfect Strangers now has Season 1 on DVD.

Wow, that is...wtf? THAT, was a long time ago!

Michel

|