So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I can type, just not in the mood. lol

i plan on driving through canada to winnipeg, got a friend in the twin cities.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

what are the must see places between vancouver and calgary?  

Michel

Sportsdude

i don't think I'll do the jasper route this time.  

Van

hello, Happy Friday. My ride was fantastic. I am going to be sore tomorrow. It was damp, but beautiful on the trails.

If you get time, check out the Revelstoke area. The mountains are amazing, and it is very lush. The town is small, but that is probably a good thing. Kamloops is a good place to get food and gas. Shuswap is nice before the busy summer season. Canmore is like working class "Banff", but a really good coffee stop place. Calgary is good if you are into going into a bar where it is swimming in beautiful women!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

I'll probably skip Calgary, not really a fan.  

Van

Not into girls hey? Thats cool, I have lots of gay friends!

just teasing buddy. I love visiting Calgary. Don't have any desire to live there. Just find it to be very friendly (in comparison to my hometown).
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Wha?  Who's not into girls?  I think all of us are into girls! LOL

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]My ride was fantastic[/FONT]. I[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"] am going to be sore tomorrow. It was damp, but beautiful [/FONT][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]on the trails.[/FONT]

It sounds like SHE gave you the best time of your life.  Sorry, it's Friday and my mind is in teh gutterzzzzzz....

Van

haha! Oh she rocks my world!

purelife

2 for the price of 1...I bet she does.

Sportsdude

oh I just don't want anything to do with Alberta. lol

Michel

Michel

[em]    
[/em]

purelife

AH, I see Michel likes to play hard to get! LOL

Van

No aports?

I have no problem with Alberta. I know some excellent folks out that way that, still love coming back home to BC, just wishing home wasn't Vancouver.

Have you actually been to Alberta? Can you really judge it besides the propaganda we read?

Or is it a "OMG! Those evil Tar Sands!!" kind of thing, yet you are planning on driving across North America and flying to Europe with the help of gasoline and oil?  

|