So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Gotta go.  Heckyl has school basketball tournament.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

I am not sure where I am exactly going this summer, but I am going on a trip somewhere dammit! I want to go to Italy, but that may have to wait another year.

At the very least, a road/camping/biking trip to Utah and Oregon. Either way, a few weeks off in the summer.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

cute, about the dogs lil me.

:)

big weekend ahead, i'm speaking at an anti iraq war rally... My friend was asking for advice earlier, she's going to the young new democrats convention in vancouver representing nanaimo. they come to me for advice like I know what to do or something lol, she's nervous excited.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

wow! I had a chicken teryaki sandy for lunch! so delic!!

Thought I would bring lunch into the lunch thread.

Young NDPers?

Anti-Iraq rally?

Those smell like other threads...I am outta here!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

How is everyone's Humpday evening?

Went out for Japanese food tonight. I am stuffed, but my stomach is hap hap happy!

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
big weekend ahead, i'm speaking at an anti iraq war rally...

I was just razzing you earlier. Good luck with the rally and everything. Friday morning I am planning on biking until my legs freeze up, or puke, whatever comes first. Saturday, I plan on sleeping. Sleep is more important than just about anything. Then who knows from there?

Sportsdude

ugh naps. lol

yeah the rally should be fun, even though the guys and gals always are int reggae and hip hop and that's the main draw to these events. Politics is secondary, really. Then half the people who say no say "i don't like hip hop" time to mix it up a bit. lol
Start getting local rock bands to do gigs and more people will show up. The baby boomers that make up the crowds always will show up regardless of the music. lol

Lise

Sorry to hear about Ozzie, SD. I remember your pics of him. It always suck to loose a family pet.

Looking forward to Thurs. A day off from the craziness of work. Need to inject some sanity into my poor brain cells.

What's everyone doing for spring break? I'm debating whether we should haul kids and all down to Bellingham.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Have fun at the rally.

Had take-out donairs after Heckyl's basketball tournament.  Then kids' homework.  

Now it's hot chocolate time.  Ahhhhhh.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Hmmm....... speaking of chocolate, it's that time of the month again when the smell of chocolate is in the air. I gotta get me lots of chocolate eggs to hide around the house.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Sportsdude

funny story never had anything cadbury related or heard of cadbury until I came to BC.  

Michel

Sportsdude

what do they sell in stores then?

Michel

|