So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I don't know about HER.... but I'll be heading to Banff near the end of August.  We have a wedding to go to there....but we'll take a few extra days to see some places along the way.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

sigh...*prepares cookie and hot chocolate*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I'll remember that Van!  Wayne's bagels from Wayne's World. :)  I like a good bagel from time to time.

Van

Wayne's is in Calgary. I visit friends and cousins there once in awhile and my visit is not complete without a trip to Wayne's!

Is everyone here from DV originally. I was there for a bit, but you know, it sucks.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Yes.  and Yes it sucks!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude

my dog, kidney failure this morning. 13-14 who knows his age. greatest dog ever.

Van

sorry to hear that. pretty good life it sounds like.

Michel

Gopher

I'm very sorry to hear about it SD.  Keep all the happy memories with you as long as you can.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

awwww...poor Ozzie... I'm sorry to hear that.  

Sportsdude

greatest/luckiest dog i think ever. Came to us as a 1 or 2 year old, showed up at my mom's school after a bunch of tornadoes went through town. Then had to have back surgery when he was 8 because he jumped on my bed too much. Poor guy was a mutt, he got the long big body and short legs. lol Still looked like a puppy though, acted like one too. Angel's probably not too thrilled, Ozzie was too blue collar dog for the Queen. She's probably already hissing at him. Tigger lost his best bud though. lol when I was packing the car about to head of to B.C. he jumped in wanted to go along. Family's burying him down on the farm next to the other family dogs. We didn't want to take him to the vet.  

purelife

Lil Me

Sorry to hear about your dog, SD.  That's very sad.

Not a lot of summer plans yet.  Camping for a week at Hicks Lake in Sasquatch Provincial Park, though that is subject to change....  Most of the people we're going with each have 2 very large dogs.  Heckyl went last year and said we should all go this year.  His words: "It was fine!  The dogs were friendly!"  Hmmm.  Hafta remember this is coming from a 9 year-old.

I'm not so sure.  Dogs almost outnumber people.  That's a lot of wet dog at the lake.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|