So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Well, Lil Ladies....you can just call me Van from now on.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Hey Van!  Just to confuse matters, there is another person here who posts as Van_Guy, but we haven't seen him around for a while.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Hi Lil Elmo!

Nope different guy, I was Van Dude, but dude is like so totally Spicolli!!  I will stay with just Van..
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

The crock pot beef mix was good.  It made a really nice gravy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Van

Ahh, food sounds so good. bbq chicken...when I get the strength to cook it...I am wiped by Friday.    

Sportsdude

for me tonight its either A) hungarian B) hungarian C) hamburger helper  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Hmmm, I would throw the hamburger helper in the garbage and have A and B! But that is just me.

I am still craving a Quebec bagel with a Nanaimo bar.

Sportsdude

lol
I've had hungarian food 4 times this week. Its pretty much all I eat.

Actually had a nanaimo bar a couple weeks ago. I'm not a sweets person but I liked it.
Figuring out where to take my mom and sis when they fly up here in july. lol
I have a feeling my mom is going to love the island.

Van

lol, I actually didn't want a real Nanaimo bar, it was just a poke at that Nanaimo girl..

I am sure your mother would like the island. It is beautiful.

Sportsdude

yup can't wait.  

Michel

Sportsdude

went with the h&h
For a Few Dollars more is now on TCM-Canada sweet.

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah love the dollar trilogies.
my favourite phrase is the good the bad and the ugly. lol

|