So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van Dude

raw carrots, broccoli, cauliflour, 2 hard boiled eggs,  a whole grain bun and a banana for lunch today. Love fooood!!  

Lil Me

Very healthy, Van Dude.

Btw, did you find us through Discover Vancouver, Van Dude?  Just curious.  A lot of us are ex-DV.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

That sure is super healthy Vandude and very balanced.  

Yes - some of this (below) would be nice!

[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview
[/FONT] [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]mad[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=25028205979d66aec69d8c908489c9d5 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=madsex name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

JJ

Lil Me wrote:
Very healthy, Van Dude.

Btw, did you find us through Discover Vancouver, Van Dude?  Just curious.  A lot of us are ex-DV.

And with the mess they've just made on that forum spliting it up into 6 you can expect more people here from DV.

Van Dude

Oh yes, I have been around a bit on DV. It got boring hearing about racist problems and stuff, etc.

Seattle has always been welcoming to me too.

I try to eat healthy. I need a solid energy for biking and playing. I gave up garbage food for about 5 years now and I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself...(star wars...)

I like a good steak from time to time too.    

Michel

purelife

You declined madsex?  you must be ×|á╤Ö3▒,ì[┬█!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

You must know all the biking trails, VD.  I gotta ask you when I get my bike. :)

Michel

Van Dude

garbage food. Anything processed like canned soup taco seasoning and fast food, any fast food. etc.

Oh don't get me wrong, I still eat processed food from time to time, you are left with not much choices otherwise. But fast food is so bad for a person. It is everywhere too?!

Sportsdude

lol i already said i was embarrassed,  since we were saying the same thing, just worded it differently.

good morning everyone. Overcast and windy.

Rained last night! finally!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Totally.  Especially when you can have a healthier meal for the same price as McFood.

Well, I'm experimenting with a package of crock pot stew mix.  I put a roast and some chopped veggies in the crock pot, added this envelope of seasoning and a cup of water.  We shall see what happens.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Van Dude

Mmmm! Crock pots rock! (did that sound geeky?)

Michel

|