So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

He's a very nice man!  He thought he left a can of paint here.

Awww...I bet the poor guy was embarrassed.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol i'm silly.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
  Hmmmm, isn't Charlie Brown secretly in love with a little red furry girl ? lol  
 --
 Ick.  No way.
 Btw, I was returning a library book in the Book Drop at the Lynn Valley Library in N Van last week.  The sign on the box said "CAUTION!  DO NOT PLACE HAND INSIDE SLOT".  Ulp.  I imagine that someone did a Charlie Brown and got their hand stuck in the book drop.  Otherwise, why would the sign be there?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Probably for the same reason they have a sign on the doors on the Ferries.  Caution: Pinch Hazzard.  Now....what kind of an idiot would need a sign to tell him that if he leaves his fingers in the door while it closes....it's going to pinch.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
Probably for the same reason they have a sign on the doors on the Ferries.  Caution: Pinch Hazzard.  Now....what kind of an idiot would need a sign to tell him that if he leaves his fingers in the door while it closes....it's going to pinch.

[img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif[/img]

me. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

OMG. I give up trying to keep track of this thread. I don't understand where Charlie Brown fit into this but have you ever wonder why this kid has a hair problem and no one ever mentions it to him???

Convention today was.... interesting. Gotta hand it to the people who prepared our meals. Bloody un-original. I've been eating the same crap for years and years and they haven't change one bit. C'mon... can you honestly screw up a salad and sandwich?

Bloody tired. I'm hitting the sack early tonight.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Nighty night Lise.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Van Dude

This thread seems so busy now...I am too lazy to read and catch up, so I will just assume everyone is fine. Especially "Nanaimo Girl"...

(kidding..)

Van Dude

ok, I wasn't too lazy to read and catch up. sportguy, maybe if a person who lived in a place for 22 years tells you where she lives and does not live, you should probably listen to her since I understand you are new to BC??

Dude!!

Lil Me

Morning!

bleh.  Weather sucks.

Wassup wit everyone today?
 I'm trying to get motivated but I'm....not.  Maybe another cup of coffee will help.

purelife

Good morning LM.  

Sorry to hear about that Russ.  I hoe you two find a better deal.  How about Maui?  There's a Costco down there. ;)

What a guy, LM.  It reminds me of a time when my coworker was going to pick me up for an early baseball game and didn't bring my address with him.  So, he was driving up and down my street hoping that I'll be outside.  He's a nice guy, so I forgave him. :)

SD - When the Lady PC says she doesn't live in Naniamo, there's no point in arguing with her.  NEVER argue with THE LADY!  This will help you in any relationship, friendship or long term.  Yer gotta just let it go sometimes.

Now - I don't live in Vancouver.  :)))

Michel

purelife

Ok, gotta add.. I was just generally speaking about the ladies.

Changing sex or just want it, Michel?

Michel

|