So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

well if you want to get technical P.C. sorta does, then sorta doesn't.

No, we don't don't want to get technical.  I don't live in Nanaimo. Period. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/e015.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

*looks at map*
*sees that's I'm right*
*decides not to argue*
*chuckles*

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well of course you would be right.  How the hell would I know where I live....I've only been here for 22 years.

Lil Me

lol.  P.C. knows where she lives.  Don't argue with the lady!

RUSS!  Sorry to hear about your trip.  Teh sucks.  So off to Oregon?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

oh i know she understands where she lives. I'm not denying that, I'm just talking about regional durisdiction and where her area falls under. Can't explain over the board.    

P.C.

Sportsdude, I can assure you that I'm not confused about where I live.  Perhaps you're confusing the RDN with the actual city of Nanaimo.....and the last time I looked...I don't live in or near Nanaimo.

Lil Me

My painter (let's call him Charlie Brown) was supposed to come by for touch-ups tonight.  He showed up, but didn't have paint with him.  Couldn't get to the paint store before it closed.

*sigh*  He's such a nice guy, though.  

He'll try again tomorrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

He came to touch up your paint without paint ?   I see.

He must be a VERY nice man if you're ok with that. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

I was talking about RDN and governmental services, census figures, political ridings. Even though its not Nanaimo (city) its in the RDN. Like when they talk about Vancouver as a whole they incorporate all of the GVRD. that's what I'm getting at.    

P.C.

I was talking about RDN and governmental services, census figures, political ridings. Even though its not Nanaimo (city) its in the RDN. Like when they talk about Vancouver as a whole they incorporate all of the GVRD. that's what I'm getting at.

I know what you were talking about.  And strangely enough, I know what I'm talking about too.  I may only get to level 4 on the Map Game....but it only took me 9 or 10 years to figure out where I live.

Lil Me

He's a very nice man!  He thought he left a can of paint here.  

Michel

Michel

|