So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 Kicking, dropping and hammering ?   .................

Yes, it didn't respond to menacing gestures and foul language so I decided to go the whole hog.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

lol....would like to have seen that Gophie.

Mine doesn't respond to foul language either, even the hyphenated variety.  (although the neighbours seem to respond)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Gopher wrote:
You saw PC's computer flying overhead?

lol i wish.
someone in my apartment  threatened to blow up the apartment. quite unsettling.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Michel wrote:
Just painted it black, it will fix it...

LOL what a cheeeeeeky answer.  LOVE IT!  Blesses for sure! :)

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
  Gopher wrote:
 You saw PC's computer flying overhead?

lol i wish.
someone in my apartment  threatened to blow up the apartment. quite unsettling.

Geeshus....that's terrible.  where is this person now?

Sportsdude

well it could be any one of 3 people, I have a feeling i know who it is though, its too obvious the writing is just too similiar. I'm not afraid for my life, I'm just more dissapointed, so childish.    

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Just painted it black, it will fix it...  

LOL....well you know what Michel ?  We actually DID that with our first computer moniter.  It was this gawd awful cream colour, and it didn't go with a darn thing, and it stuck out like a sore thumb.  So Sawdust took it apart ever so carefully and masked off anything that need to be masked....and he spray painted it black.

At the time, there were no black moniters....and everyone who saw it wanted it.  (it's starting to sound like I'm in to Goth decor...lol)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

LOL. Funny image. I've never actually met anyone who actually spray-painted a computer before.

Ja. Hum. Next time the guy does something like that I'll tell him off. It's kinda icky to have that done to you. Fingers crossed it won't happen again.

Bomb threat at UBC. Yes. It happened. Our building was in lock-down mode because some idiot thought it would be funny to call in a bomb threat. Idiotic and stupid. We weren't completely locked down, things were still going on but nobody could get in and out of our building. I was just glad we were able to get out after 5pm. Kinda scary. I hope it doesn't happen again.

Hooray for the rain! I'm actually glad it rained yesterday. It has washed most of the snow so we're able to take the car out for the first time in days!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol michel, life would be so much easier if that was the case.  

purelife

Good afternoon everyone....whoever is around?  

Lunch was roasted chicken with bean salad and strawberries.... yummeee!

Michel

purelife

Heya Michel...

How was your lunch?

|