So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

lol...you sound like a wife and mother.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

media is a tad sensationalist, just a tad.

back home the papers talk about "wild and wacky" weather where the temperature dropped 45 degrees in 3hrs.

this is what everyone should be talking about:
[h2][a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080130.SCHOOL30E/TPStory/TPNational/Ontario/"]Trustees narrowly approve black school[/a][/h2]  [h3 id="deck"][a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080130.SCHOOL30E/TPStory/TPNational/Ontario/"]Toronto board votes 11-9 for idea critics decry as segregation[/a][/h3]
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Er.... ja, that's an article I'm just dying to read......

Frack. I'm a bit on the edge today. This techie from the computer department massaged me.... it wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't OLD and FAT. OMG. Felt violated. I mean, c'mon. YA DON'T touch me if I don't know you. Hell, I don't even touch my male friends and I've known them for like ten years.

I told my co-worker about it and she says, it's in his nature. Like he's being friendly and all. It's all harmless. But to me, it felt... like a violation of my ten feet of personal space for crying out loud!! Anyways, I just stiffen and kept moving away, saying 'ok, ok, ok' cause I was in shock and disgust. Ugh. Now I gotta go shower.

Waaah! I need Christian Bale's soothing manly arms right about now...
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

That's scary Lise.  That's a form of sexual harrasment when you feel uncomfortable about it.  I hope he doesn't try that again.  

Speaking of massages, I can't wait for my 20 minute massage.  Our company pays for an in-house masseuse once a year during RRSP season as a perk for us.  

Evening everyone.

Dinner was seafood congee, some bamboo shoots and a glass of oj.

Sportsdude

Lise, you heard about the lock down at UBC right? Biology building, some kind of threat or something.
Another crappy day, it's out of my control now, tomorrow is "mediation day" 10 bucks I'm the one who has to move to another dorm. I go to to school right? lol two weeks til mid terms and i'm clueless.

went to the local pub for the 15th time, everyone knows me and my friend now. lol

I'm spending the evening locked in my room as usual can't go out of it without being verbally assaulted by my new roommate. mr. stalin.

i need to be freed. lol

lol...[small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small]         [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ho[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]any[/td][td]w[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Russ

purelife wrote:
That's scary Lise.  That's a form of sexual harrasment when you feel uncomfortable about it.  I hope he doesn't try that again.  

Speaking of massages, I can't wait for my 20 minute massage.  Our company pays for an in-house masseuse once a year during RRSP season as a perk for us.  

Evening everyone.

Dinner was seafood congee, some bamboo shoots and a glass of oj.

True it might be harrassment for some... but for him its his way. If you dont like it, say something to him, and if he does it again then do something. To look at it from your perspective might be passing judgement on someone else's. In effect, forcing your beliefs on someone else with differeing beliefs.

Er, yeah. I think that makes sence?

When I first read your message PL.. all I got was Purelife, and RRSP with a bonus massage!

Good morning! We have run out of drip coffee onboard here.. all we have left is that instant Nescafee garbage
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

RUSS!!  HI!

Good morning everyone.

P.C.

Good morning everyone.  

It's taken me about an hour to get logged on here.  My computer is officially on its last legs.  I think I may need to take matters into my own hands.  This thing had better self destruct before I do.

Gopher

Best thing to do is beat it up so badly that you'll HAVE to get another one. I recommend, kicking, dropping from a great height and some haphazard hammering.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

afternoon. strange event just happened that has shocked me a bit.  

Gopher

You saw PC's computer flying overhead?

P.C.

Oh Gophie....you have no idea how close I've come to this on numerous occasions.  Things that should take seconds takes minutes.  Many many many minutes.  It is so beyond frustrating.    

Gopher

I did all these things a couple of years ago.

P.C.

Kicking, dropping and hammering ?  

Michel

|