So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Oh, I know whatcha mean about orange juice. I'd sell my grandmother for a glass of fresh OJ.

I had lemon juice with honey and hot water.  Now, I'm out of lemons and using the lemon juice in a bottle.  Still good, though.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

You might have a buyer Lil Me. Does your grandma do windows ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

*yawn* the weather is nuts out.
orange juice sounds good right now...
ugh okay got to go off and argue with a bunch of people. last class I caused a tiny stir in saying blenda stronach was paris hilton with a degree.... that didn't go over too well..

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Holy cow! Is it me or is it super windy tonite? I almost flew away with the wind coming home from work.

PC is painting her place? I hate painting. We painted our fence, took like five days and lots of cajoling my friends to help. Totally sore after a the first day. At least we save like $500 for doing it. Fence needs some re-touch over the years. Ask if I'll do it again...... nope.

PC... could you paint for me since you're so good at it?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]  

Lil Me

It has been a very blustery day!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

What's even more scary Michel, is that the building across from it, one of the windows came unattached on the mid top floor.... ooooo...luckily.........ADD:  it was flapping back and forth.

No wonder that whole area was cornered off by the police AND it was on the news tonight.

ADD:  *yawn* time for bed.. i've got these deep dark circles under my eyes that I have to get rid of.

Michel

Sportsdude

glad to hear everything is okay there purelife...  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Winds gusting everywhere around Burnaby. We had lots of cops out yesterday and sirens wailing. Can  you imagine with all the construction work going on in Vancouver and around, the kind of stuff that gets blown away? Yikes!

We had butter chicken last night. Really good. My hubby said it wasn't butter chicken per se... more of a curry chicken. Spoilt sport. I'm never gonna cook for him again!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It was crazy.  Just as I left, I heard that a piece of wood flew out from somewhere and into the windsheild.  The lady was in the car, on the passenger side and no one got hurt.  But my coworker nearly got killed by that flying wood.  It sure was scary out there.  And apparently, at 5am this morning, the window fell down from the building.  Yikes!    

P.C.

Sounds scary purelife.  The storm bypassed us altogether.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Must be a weird day in the office, purelife!!!

Just got some sad news.  Cousin-in-law was killed in a car crash yesterday.  Young guy, too.  He had a wife (Mr LM's cousin) and a bunch of kids.  

purelife

Oh my...I'm sorry to hear that, LM.  That is very sad....

Lil Me

I'm trying to see what Mr LM wants us to do (he's overseas right now).  Do I pack up the kids and head over the Rockies for the funeral? Or do we just send money?

I'm feeling guilty right now, because my husband is still alive.  I can't imagine what she's going through.

|