So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Lil Me.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

So sorry Lil Me!  It always seems so much worse with a young family :(    

Lil Me

Thanks, everyone.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

sorry to hear the news lil me.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'm trying to see what Mr LM wants us to do (he's overseas right now).  Do I pack up the kids and head over the Rockies for the funeral? Or do we just send money?

I'm feeling guilty right now, because my husband is still alive.  I can't imagine what she's going through.

How heartbreaking Lil Me...this is so deeply sad.  Condolences to you and your family.

Don't feel guilty hun...I think all you can take from this is to appreciate and enjoy each other all the more.  

*have you been in contact with Mr LM ?  I hope so.  I'm sure you both need to hear each other right now.  Will he be home soon Lil Me?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

* hugs to both you and Mr. LM *
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

P.C. I talked to 2 Conservation officers for British Columbia today and they confirmed what I saw north of Nanaimo is indeed a clear cut logging area. Apparently when Victoria built the highway, the land was all bush, and they used the highway as an excuse to open up the forest in the area for logging.  

P.C.

Oh I KNOW there is clear cutting.  I wan't arguing with you. I was just adding, that there are 2 sections along the highway that were cleared by forest fire.  

Sportsdude

hmm bummer for the logging industry, i guess. lol  

Lil Me

Evening everyone!

Packing for a trip to AB.  Yes, we're going to the cousin-in-law's funeral.  Leaving tomorrow and hope to be back by Monday.  I had to buy snow tires today!!! (probably not a bad thing to have anyways....I'm supposed to have snow tires to go up the Mt Seymour road.  They only let me pass the "tire check" because I have AWD)

Heckyl and Jeckyl are bringing homework with them.  I'm packing work to bring with me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Safe journey Lil Me.    

P.C.

I hope Mr. Sawdust is too busy to look in today, because I'm planning a new project.  

I've decided I'd like to make new kitchen cupboard doors.  I think I want really simply black frames with glass in them.  White interior with lighting inside the cupboards.  

Michel

purelife

Safe trip to you and your family, Lil Me.

Good morning everyone.

We're secured our suite and moving in end of next month.  I'm not looking forward to the packing and unpacking.  

P.C.

Excellent purelife.  Congratulations !!!  Packing is fun...just think of it as the first step to moving towards better things.  

As long as you don't put black paint on oak again.

Otherwise... Be prepare to pay the price and assume the consequences...

Signed : Oak Liberation Front

Actually Michel, the cupboards that are there now ARE oak, and I painted those white a few years ago.  They really looked dated and I was bored to tears with them.  Almost every house I've been in has had oak cabinets.  No imagination I tell ya.

What are the conseqences anyways?  Are we talking spanking here?

|