So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Blesses back atcha Gophie. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/a042.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Merry Christmas Lise and Lisettes !  (the Lisettes....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/v010.gif" border=0])

OMG. Too cute!! Thank you!

I'm jealous of ppl who can actually ski. Like there's no fear going downhill. I dunno... I kinda like to control the ground I walk on.

Is it snowing where you guys are? It snowed all day yesterday but the rain's washed it away. Kinda hoping for a white Christmas this year.

Went to Dollarama. Blasted crowds. Too many ppl. I have to get a few little gift bags to give to some co-workers who gave me something last week. Man, next year I'm putting a few gifts aside for emergencies. Too many ppl.

Anyone making Christmas turkey? I'm doing chicken with stuffing, roast yams and sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce (tin - haha!) and baking a butter cake. Good eats!  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Only 2 more days!
Hopefully one of these days the family can come up to Vancouver instead of me flying down to stl. Weather here sucks, it went from 14 to -7 in little over 2hrs yesterday. crazy.

Lise I am Legend is a post apopcalyptic movie of the 1954 science fiction book I am Legend. (although its not exactly like the book at all). If you liked The Children of Men, then you'd like I am Legend, except I wasn't freaked out by Children of Men, which is just depressing.
Blade Runner
Children of Men
I am Legend

same type of films.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  *yawn*
 Skiing was...wet.  It was raining.  Lots.

I dunno 'bout you guys, but I'm sick to death of the song Last Christmas by Wham.  Come to think of it, I was sick of it 20 years ago.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

never heard of the song lil me. lol  

purelife

Good morning everyone!

If I don't see you guys, have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.    

Sportsdude

You have a very good holiday as well purelife.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Feliz Navidad!!!

Lise

Ahahaha, funny from Lil Me. I actually am not sick of that song so in the Christmas spirit, here's one for you, baby!

[FONT size=6]Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day, You gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=6]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!![/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=6][/FONT]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Yippee, I'm not the only one who's sneaked in today! Happy Christmas everyone - again!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Merry Christmas everyone!!!    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Microwaved pre-Christmas leftovers for dinner.

Bloody hell.  Not ONE SINGLE grocery store open tonight.  *sigh*  Bought bread and milk at 7-11.  Skiied today, then took it for granted that I could buy food later.  Apparently, I was wrong.

ADD: Damn.  Just found out I could have gone to WalMart at Lougheed Mall, which is still open 24/7 until Dec 31.  Now that I've gone home and started a beverage, I have no desire to venture out for meat and cheese!

Sportsdude

really lil me? nothing open? how cool. Everyone went back to work today. you know the american model work, work, work, pay taxes, work, work, die. lol  

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Helloooooo?  It echoes in here.

Skiing in a blizzard, then sushi for dinner.

|