So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hi Lise!  Good to hear from you.

Lucky you going to a nice Xmas party.  None of that in my office.  lol

Some people don't like regular eggnog, but will pour it into coffee, use it in bread pudding, or drink the Starbugs eggnog latte.   In our house, we have the soynog.

Rain rain go away.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Toad in the hole.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

microwaved brown rice and veg.
 reheated coffee.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

...oh yes, and a glass of Gluehwein.

Lil Me

Gopher

No, glueh (mulled) wine.

Sorry Lil Me, I've gotta go, I waas hoping to have a little chat with you but needs must........

P.C.

I had a crab sammich while I brewed the most gi-normous pot of spaghetti sauce.  I like to have some for those nights when you just don't feel like cooking....and during this season, there are always a few.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good evening everyone.  I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far.  Sorry to have missed your free treats, PC.  It has been really busy at work these days.  

We had a pre-xmas family get-together where we exchanged gifts and played our traditional bingo.  This is my 4th year with my guy's family for xmas.   How wonderful. :))))

P.C.

Sounds like fun purelife (missing you )

Will you see them again before or on Christmas ?

Sawdust and I just ran through the seasons' itinerary.  You know...all that silly stuff ?  You want to invite everyone, but so-and-so doesn't get along with so-and-so, so THEY'LL have to come on this night, and we'll have THEM over when THESE people are here.....LOL.  Trying to make a good mix for everyone.  Crazy huh?

Sportsdude

landed in a blizzard. crazy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Soynogg? There's such a thing as soynogg? No way!! Er... I didn't even know you could use eggnogg on other stuff like pudding and so forth. The stuff is so creamy!  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Off to finish up the last of my shopping. I've never been so late doing this before.  Never again.

Walmart did a 24 hour open a couple nights ago.  I wonder how that went.  I can't imagine getting the urge to shop at 3 in the morning.

P.C.

Where is everybody. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Morning everyone!  Hope it was a good weekend for all.

Had the best time at Bon Jovi last night.  Jon Bon is still HAWT.  They played the entire new album Lost Highway (bit of a different sound, but all good) and then all the old hits.  They had fun with a medley of Bad Medicine and Shout (put your hands up and SHOUT!).  I ran for the skytrain at the start of the 2nd encore, so I'm wondering if they played Always or I'll be there for you.

Opening act was Hedley.  They put on a good show, too.

Slightly hungover but stoked about last night's show, so I think I'm running at about 85%.

purelife

Good morning to you too, LM and PC and everyone else.

Have a nice day everyone.

|