So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Heya LM... you're right...I'll stick with sweater or maybe pj's.  Ok, pj's it is because i've never purchased that for him or maybe a bathrobe.  Thanks LM for your help! *bless*  Gonna go to Costco's....    

Sportsdude

yup flew back to the lou on saturday.
I can officially call BC home. Since my family here in mo isn't going to be here for much longer. They're going to move closer to me. Which great.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Leftover hamburger soup for dinner later.  
 Should probably make a cup of coffee now, as I've got a strata council meeting, plus a lot of unfinished work to do tonight.  *sigh*  But I'm already jittery.

ADD: SO thankful I can post on DS from my really usless computer, while my sorta useless computer prints large files :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Heya LM... you're right...I'll stick with sweater or maybe pj's.  Ok, pj's it is because i've never purchased that for him or maybe a bathrobe.  Thanks LM for your help! *bless*  Gonna go to Costco's....

I'd do a quick poll on the PJ's for a 20 year old guy, purelife.  A robe maybe....but PJ's?  Hmmm.

Well good luck....hope you find the perfect thing !!!   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/d018.gif" border=0]

A couple coffees might be a good idea Lil Me....and maybe a couple clothes pegs or toothpicks for your eyes. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k025.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Okay since I'm around his age, its called "lounge pants" not p.j.'s, we aren't little kids anymore, okay? lol

something is wrong with me, I care about Christmas, I've done all my shopping, and all the presents are wrapped. LOL!!!

somebody is in that "christmas spirit" lol.

P.C.

Oops.  I guess I'm out of touch with the pj terminology.

Sportsdude

its morphed, kids wear "lounge pants" to school now.  

P.C.

Well considering what a lot of kids do in school, lounge pants would be rather appropriate.

Rain rain rain rain rain.....ALL night.  I think we'll be taking the hovercraft to town today.  All the giant snowflakes that came down most of yesterday didn't have a chance.

One or two more details to pick up today, and the guest room I have been working on is finally finished.  Just a couple lighting fixtures and that's it.  Off to Home Depot.

Lil Me.....I'm so glad to see Elmo.  I missed him.  He always makes me smile.  

purelife

I don't wear pj's myself so I call them lounge wear too.  My guy's mom calls them "fat pants" meaning something comfy in cotton that you could just lounge in and not give a damn what others think.  I don't know how she came up with that name.  

I've seen my bro wear comfy clothes at home and I hope that I have his correct size.  Thanks for checking, PC.  I almost always get him clothes and he always love em.  He says that I'm the one who buys the nice stuff for him. :)))

I wish that I had purchased the toys that I saw at Costco back in Oct/Nov because now, almost everything has disappeared.  I won't be making this mistake next year.

ok, enough babbling... morning everyone and how is everyone doing?

Me?  I've got a dreaded 2-hr meeting....

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise At Work

Yo guys! It's me. Going to be quick here as I'm not supposed to log on but our patient left early and the next one is in 1/2 hour.

I'm bored outta my mind... nothing to do here. I supposed it's no biggie since we're getting paid to do nothing but it's so so so boring. Man...

Anyways, just thought I'd say hello.  

purelife

Heya Lise @ Work!!!!!!!  So nice to see you...I hope that I didn't miss you...

I know what you mean about being bored out of your skull at work.  One time, when I was a temp at some place for a day, I got paid $13/hr just to stand there for about 6 hours to hit the green button on the copier machine.  Ok, there was a wee bit of skill involved because I had to set the machine to collate and also had to package my copies together.  Oh, and I had to take care of the jammed machine.  OMG, I could've pulled my hair out!

Lunch for me was lentil vegetable soup and this wonderful sushi shrimp salad.  Yum

geesh, i'm babbling again with long paragraphs.  

[FONT color=#6000bf size=7]Oh, and HI GOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

Sportsdude

hey lise, purelife, p.c., gopher.
busy day
worked early early this morning. Went to AAA got my triptik and maps ready to go. Then went to Autozone and forgot that the buying/selling/owning of snow chains in this state is illegal. So that means I've got to buy this "illegal contraband" in Colorado.
lol

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Hey Lise - I tried that white tea that you mentioned long ago..... I'm having it right now.  It's yummy.  

It's from:

Oh, I ended up getting pj's and a sweater for my bro and he loved them, especially the pj's.   Yep, I had him open my gifts early. :)))

P.C.

So glad to hear your brother likes your gifts purelife.

However, I'm afraid I'm going to have to issue the two of you a citation.  There is to be no gift opening until Christmas.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/v050.gif" border=0]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/f022.gif" border=0]  <<< December 25th

|