So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Olympic Mascot!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Oh lawd....get them a fruit cake.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol don't think my sis would like a fruit cake, I'd get the "wtf is this!" from her.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hey SD....state of emergency in Missouri.  They said to keep yourself tuned in if you're planning to fly there in the next few days.

Lil Me

Take care of yourself, SD.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I will, yeah I'm flying home on Saturday. Really state of emergency? probably for the western part of the state. But I'll be careful, I'm flying to Denver first and that place is unpredictable.  

Michel

Sportsdude

ice, snow apparently. along with the usually the end of the world is near  

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Lunch will be butter chicken.  A few of us are going to order in from this Indian restaurant in Kits, and I've been told that they have the best butter chicken.  Mmmmm...I can't wait!

Lil Me

Mmmmm.  Butter chicken, purelife.  I'd sell my grandmother for a plate of butter chicken and naan!  I had Indian for lunch, too.  But no butter chicken as I had the $9.99 veg buffet at All India.

Question: Can a non-Indo person tactfully and tastefully wear a sari?  I've often admired the beautiful saris for sale on Main St.

Good news- someone just gave a me a ticket to Bon Jovi on Sunday.  Wahoo!

purelife

That was the best butter chicken I've ever had so far!  It had pieces of cashews too.  mmmmmmm...........yummy.  

You would trade your grandma?  too hilarious, LM.

My coworker is also going to his concert.  Should be good.  Have fun. :))

Sportsdude

good evening purelife, lil me, gopher anyone else
busy day, set up a bank account, msp account (they had a mix up apparently), mailed off letters.
studying for my finals tomorrow.
start packing.
yeah! winter break.

P.C.

Question: Can a non-Indo person tactfully and tastefully wear a sari?  I've often admired the beautiful saris for sale on Main St.

Good question.  There are some really beautiful ones.  I wonder if it would be the same as an Indo-person wearing jeans ?  Maybe ?  Where would you wear one Lil Me?

Sportsdude

half way finished with finals.
rice for lunch.

|