So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good call on the second pot Russ.  I think it would be difficult with one, for any more than 6 people.  Putting the leftovers in a chili sounds interesting.  Now that's one of those dishes that I call Slumgulleum....lol.  You can discover some pretty interesting combinations doing that.

Too bad about the crashers at your party.  That just ain't right.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Goats

Yeah.. we do that, or put it in a soup, OR.. my favorite, dump it in a Jambalaya type rigatoni pasta. I love stuff like that.. seems like you do too! lol.

No worries on them. I hooked up the XBox and let others play it. They were pissed. :)

Sportsdude

hot pot rules.

kraft dinner for dinner. I'm going to run out of food right when i leave for break. no food wasted.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I DO like stuff like that.  There have been times that I've liked a new combination, that I try to do it on purpose, but you can't.

Hmmm....I think I'm getting hungry.

Russ

Morning!

Last day of packing... Gotta Run!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Hi and bye Russ.

good morning everyone.  thought i'd take a peek in here for a quickie.  hope everyone is having a fine morning.

P.C.

Good morning purelife.....quiet in here as usual.

Having a good morning.....finishing up some housework so I can go do some shopping.

Russ.....are you leaving ?????

Lise

I just went by the Crystal Mall and they're selling those burners for $20 and throwing in a bunch of gas cans for free.

I feel so cheated.....    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Ah, who could possibly cheat on you, Lise my love?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Depends where you buy the hot pot kits Lise.. for a burner and pot its like 30 bucks. they are selling two of four can packs for 6.99 as well.

Yep PC... leave tomorrow.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Have a nice trip to wherever you're going with your babies, Russ. (truck + SS)  

Lil Me

Hey!
 purelife- I think he's going on a boat.

Russ- BYE!  Bon voyage.  When are you back home again?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lil Me

hi purelife.  Sorry, I might have missed you.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oec8RuwVVs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oec8RuwVVs[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|