So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

It is pretty Michel.  I love it when it snows.....and as we knew it was coming, the fridge is stocked, the bar is stocked.....and enough home projects to keep us busy.  I stocked up on tea lights too...we could lose power for a week and it would barely put a dent in them.....lol.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

bummer that its going to be 13 on monday...
better build a raft for the giant puddles.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Generally speaking, the snow rarely stays around long.  Of course there's always exceptions.

By Monday, it'll be a big slushy mess.

Sportsdude

woot almost game time.
nothing watching snow and hoping for my state to win.
I got egg nog too. lol

Lil Me

Supposed to rain by the middle of tomorrow.  Heavy rain tomorrow night.  Flooding here we come.

Lazy dinner tonight.
 Steamed potstickers.
 Canned tuna and chickpeas.
 Salad.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Parents are hosting a small Xmas party here tonight. People are arriving soon... should be good. Im going to have a little bit of everything! The drinks that is.. then Im going outside to brave the cold as Im going to bbq chicken wings.

Also have some cubed sirloin steak nibblets I wrapped in bacon.

Hope everyone has a good night!

Hows the snow out where you are LM? We have like 2 inches now.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Looks like about the same amt here.

Russmeister- I can imagine the size of a steak "nibblet" for you is a full steak for other people.  lol

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

doing laundry during a crazy storm. lol  

purelife

Hiya Russ!  You are just too funny. :)) LOL

Good evening PC, Lil Me, SD, Michel, Russ and anyone else who is around.

We had chicken with mushrooms and caesar salad.  

Snow is coming down hard.  I'm at home and staying home.  I don't want to head out.....bbrrrrrrrr..... not gonna drive out there

P.C.

They sure got a load in Campbell River.   Holy moly !!!!  Was trying to find a pic....but none that I can post.   We just have a few inches here.  

P.C.

Home is a good place to be right now I think purelife.  

purelife

I've got the candles going and have my potted poinsetta plant.... i have to say that it sure feels like xmas now when i see the snow.  it'll be a great time to go up the mountains again.  

P.C.

Me too.  Candles.....a nice fire going.  I even put my tree up this morning (although it's not decorated.....it just has lights.  I just put it up, because I'm redoing the room it was stored in, and I don't feel like finding it a new home til after Christmas)

It wouldn't upset me one bit to see another foot of snow....lol

|