So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Was it the homemade wine....Lil Me.....what have you done ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i can't help but think the wine came out more like moonshine. rotfl.
*shivers* moonshine

stay away from that stuff, toxic.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

No, it was regular red wine (from the store- not homemade!).  Too much too late at night.  I need a constant reminder that I cannot drink at the same pace as my neighbours (large guys who outweigh me by 100lbs).

But I'm finally back to normal, thanks to orange juice, strawberries, soup, and a piece of leftover pizza.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I need a constant reminder that I cannot drink at the same pace as my neighbours

Sounds like something to NOT be ashamed of.....lol.  Glad you're feeling better.

I wanted to go the the Festival of Lights in Ladysmith tonight, but decided I didn't want to be out driving on the icy roads so far from home.  Rats.  I'm becoming a hermit.

*Lil Me....you must check out the Bear Attack thread.  (it's ok....there is nothing yukky there)

Sportsdude

That's tonight? why on a thursday?

but yeah not a good night to go too cold.

P.C.

Yup that was tonight.  It's on the last Thursday in November......for the last 20 years.  Why ?  

I don't know.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

It just is.  (I wish I went....I knew I would....lol)

Sportsdude

bummer. I don't know if the two people i know where going or not. last week of school so everyone's busy.  

Russ

Good morning! Its engine switch day...

Im a bit hungover as well LM...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hello!  Hope you're feeling better, Russ.  Was it the Keg that attacked you?

Lunch at Hon's today with some old friends.  Funny thing, I walked in the door and spotted 3 of my relatives in different spots throughout the restaurant.  Yeesh.  (You know you're Chinese when....)

Shared some dishes:  stirfried cod with veg (my choice), mushu pork wraps, panfried potstickers, and a bowl of noodle soup.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Afternoon everyone.  Did you drink lots of water, Russ?  Hope you feel better soon.

Your lunch sounds yummy.  I just had a turkey sandwich with all the yummy fixings. :))

Plans for the weekend anyone?

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Weekend plans- depends on whether it snows.

Otherwise, I'm slated to have lunch with my parents on Sat and do a Scouts bottle drive on Sun.

Whatcha doin' purelife?

purelife

I'm having way too much fun at work right now...

We're going to the Santa parade and just relaxing.  

P.C.

So who is under a blanket of snow this morning? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/d026.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

didn't start snowing until 10minutes ago

|